No thank you- currently in a condo and alas no where to plant despite really adoring hibiscus.
Sure! I love things that can be useful but decorations or a book mark wouldn't go amiss.
What interests you from the latest (pre-Halloween) update?
Crap almost everything. I'll likely order decants but if I don't or decide I need a bottle I'll update.
Like beer? What kind? Booze? Same question!
As I am pregnant currently, ai, no thank you.
Knitted items? Type?
Yes! I really could use some gloves or mittens in particular. Also would really adore any sort of blankety thing. Maybe a shawl or caplet or mantle sort of doodle. I like fancy but also do not hold against unfancy.
Yessss mmmmmm. Salted or unsalted, I just love caramel.
Would you be interested in home made food items?
- garlic dill pickles - no, I am not a pickle person
- blackberry jam - gods yes, I love jam and blackberry especially and loooove homemade jams really really
- dried honey crisp apples - yes this sounds delicious
- applesauce (with or without red hots) - yes but without red hots as my little will want some
- elderberry syrup (with honey and apple cider vinegar - great for immune boosting) - never tried it but open to it
- honey from our bees - YES honey is my most favorite thing and I basically collect it
- rose petal liquor (made with our own rose petals and everclear but diluted down a bit so it doesn't knock you over) - since I'm pregnant currently I'll forego liquors please
- baked goods of your choice, what do you like or dislike? - there aren't a lot of baked goods I don't like but I prefer chewy baked goods to crunchy typically, and I don't like anise. I adore almond in baked goods especially.
Would you be interested in project bags/pouches? I usually make flat bottom round pouches with a pocket inside and a drawstring. Possibility of embroidery if we still have the huge commercial machine.
yes this sounds very nice
Are you allergic to any fiber or do you know what kind of yarn you prefer? (merino, merino cashmere, merino cashmere silk, 100% silk, 100% cashmere, merino nylon, BFL, BFL silk, etc. Or do you like acrylic?)
I am sensitive to all sorts of wool, but typically fine with pretty much everything else
Would you want a quilted pot holder? (for me no because i make them)
Yes please I've currently only got one pot holder!
Do you have any prefered flavour of shortbread?
No but I am open to trying new flavors and my husband is quite a shortbread lover
Is there anything you'd particularly like to get from the UK?
I do love uk candies but I'd love some sort of thing special to where you live (a local sort of item)