1. I wonder what a potential witchee would think about being bombarded with PUMPKINS in various formats. Because my current obsession just may last long enough to be of use in spoiling.....but I know wouldn't be appreciated by everyone. Would you appreciate it?!? I like white pumpkins but otherwise I am not very pumpkin oriented. I do love me some pumpkin brulee from Teavana but I haz some and I get a discount. Not all pumpkin teas do it for me, and I'm more of a salted caramel latte girl over pumpkin spice latte anyday.
2. I currently have a CSA and my significant other is perpetually out of town for work, so I've been doing a lot of canning and baking with my vegetables. How do people feel about canned good (pickles, salsa, etc) and vegetal baked goods (squash bread, zucchini bread). YES PLEASE. I love dill pickles and garlic! And salsa! and pumpkin bread! and zucchini bread! I don't like walnuts though. Please no bread with walnuts.
3. Trading Post wants? Yes, yes, I have those. I think I have put them in my wishlist (see signature) but I also have a wishlist on the trading post.
4. What direct sellers do you not like and would prefer not to get things from? And also feel free to list any retail brands you really don't like. I don't like "My Lip Stuff". Ummmm retail brands I'm not sure of enough of them to list what I don't like. I apologize for being super picky but I try to stick to organic type things so I do most of my shopping locally at the co-op or whole foods.
5. How about y'alls coffee and tea preferences? I think I have covered this in other places but please no coffee since I don't make it at home (except in my verismo and very rarely in a french press) unless it's super special that I must make in my french press RIGHT NAO. I love loose leaf top shelf tea - I do mostly black and I love flavored. Occasionally I find an herbal that I love (like the Aveda "tea" -- and the Yogi "Egyptian Licorice Mint" is less expensive and pretty much the same thing except not loose leaf, so I do that one too but I'm usually too cheap to buy it!) I have tons of tea on my Amazon wish list under edibles. I especially love french tea (Mariage Frères and Dammann Frères.) Someone sent me some of the MF "butterscotch" tea and I've been hoarding it ever since. They also sent me some black tea flavored with anise (from Germany) and I'm hoarding that too.
6. Do you cook? Would kitchen accessories make you happy? I don't get to cook that often (except for the dogs, they are fed raw so I have to "cook" for them every day.) But I do have a ton of kitchen accessories on my amazon wishlist under housewares or something.
7. How do people feel about creative endeavours? Would you like to receive one? Or supplies to make your own? What do you like? Drawings, stories, poems? I do like creative endeavors but my wall space is at a premium. I'm kind of meh on stories and poems just because of time constraints.
8. What culture or country (doesn’t have to be modern) do you feel an innate connection with? What about it makes it special to you? I love to read books about the Matter of Britain (arthurian mostly with some holy grail stuffs thrown in - mostly fiction.) I've always loved Scotland, Wales, Ireland, and England. Don't know why, I've never been there. But I also really love celtic knots, especially ravens and epona. And weasels.
9. Is there any sort of art commission you would like: cartoony, pin-up, fantasy, realistic, etc? If so, what subject would you like drawn (a picture of you, a character, a loved one or pet)? I have to admit that I would totally love more photos or paintings of Jake and/or Lela. Jake passed away on May 31st at 12.5 years old. Miss Lela is 16-17 or older (no idea how old exactly since I rescued her as an adult, but she came with vet records dating back to at least 1998) and still going strong although her face is more white than black now.
10. What do you find yourself doing for fun in your free time? What are your main hobbies and interests? I usually read for fun. Or knit while watching tv/movies with the other half (I only watch tv if I'm watching it with him.) If I had a horse, I'd go horseback riding but sadly I do not. I wish I had time to take the new pibble to agility. I'm a fairly solitary person and being an introvert, I need a lot of down time.
11. Table-top gaming? If yes, what kind, edition, etc? Gaming accessories you long for? Haven't done that for years. No time or energy.
12. DVD movies or games that you wish would magically appear in your hands? Can they be used, through Amazon? There are some games I am interested in - the remake of Gabriel Knight (20th anniversary? egads I am old!) and some other GOG.com games that are ancient but have been converted to run easily with DOSbox. (I can do it myself but I am lazy!) (I broke down and bought the Gabriel Knight remake.)
13. What kind of snacks or candy from other countries/states would you like to try? I'm sure there are things from Australia that I haven't tried. Interesting flavors of Tim Tams for example. I love weird flavors of Kit Kats from Japan but no more green tea ones, I can get those here. And I've had chocolate and caramel Tim Tams and don't need more of those. I really love Canon's Sweet Hots (mild/medium) but I can't find them locally. I would eat those on hot dogs and hamburgers because SO GOOD.
14. Do you have a favorite internet meme, character or pop culture fandom? I collect NMBC cookie jars... Nothing else springs to mind. I don't really need ALL the NMBC things (because there are SO.MANY) but when I go to Disneyland I am guilty of shopping in the NMBC shop for sweatshirts, pajamas, bowls, cups, etc. I have salt & pepper shakers and the "nightshade" jar but I missed out on the other kitchen jars like Wormwood. I like functional things.
15. Do you have a Facebook profile (or other social media) that you are comfortable linking to aid your witch in stalking? Please note whether you are willing to add BPALers as friends. Yes, it is linked to the SW social media spreadsheet in my signature.
16. Anybody interested in something from RCCC, whether it's con-exclusive merch or from a particularexhibitor or artist? Not without seeing what they have... but I am a geek so it could be a lot of things.
17. How important to you is regular contact / chatter with your witch? I love hearing from my witch!
18. Do you like puzzles/riddles/treasure hunts and that sort of thing? When I have the time! I used to go geocaching a lot.
19. If you were to receive music, would you want a physical CD or digital versions? Either. I have both a CD player and ipod dock in my car.
20. What’s a current problem/annoyance you have that could be remedied but you haven’t had time to address it? Finding a new job? Getting my health insurance figured out?
21. How do you feel about having some sort of trinket to carry around for good luck/wishes? i.e. a small figurine, symbol, card, coin… Something to hang in my car would probably be better (although I already have a bunch of hanging things in my car. An Ankh, a wire wrapped amethyst pendant to ward off stupid people, a jolly roger air freshener...) I can't carry things at work (except for my chap stick, I would die of chapped lips without it!) and I don't carry a purse. I have a small wallet that I put in my pocket.
22. Are you superstitious about anything? Any things you can't have in your house for that reason--bad associations? Not especially.
23. For the vegetarians and vegans: How do you feel about things (say, marshmallows or gummy candy) made with vegan gelatin or other typically-animal-derived-but-not-in-this-instance products? Not vegetarian or vegan but I do try to avoid GMOs, corn syrup, unnecessary food coloring and dyes, nitrates (BUT SO GOOD), MSG, etc.
24. Ok, so we've covered pumpkin. How do you feel about the other fall classic – apples? I flove honey crisps but otherwise am meh on apples. My mom usually gets honey crisps and dries them for us.
25. Do you have any fabric or skin-contact aversions? Yes, I break out in a rash from many types of metals (except surgical steel and silver) and sometimes perfumes. This can happen with yarn that is next to my skin too so I try to stick to merino silk or merino silk cashmere for skin closeness.
26. How do you feel about Christmas/Yule ornaments? I would love NMBC, unicorn, gargoyle, pibble, or equine type ornaments. I have a blue/purple/silver theme.
27. How do you feel about Hello Kitty, and Hello Kitty accessories (including mugs, cups, etc)? No thanks!
28. If you had a week free where you could learn anything, with no financial restrictions, what would you want to study? Sleep. From behind closed eyelids. Um, seriously though, I'm not sure. Maybe veterinary. Maybe computer networking. If I could go to the UK and study some cool history or to Egypt, I'd be down with that too.
29. Do you enjoy poetry? Who are your favorite poets and what type of subject matter do you like? Not super big into poetry.
30. Would you enjoy receiving something related to a favorite Disney character? NMBC! Jack and Zero are my favorites.
31. How do you feel about cute things as decorations or accessories? (Example: Would you enjoy this stationery - or do you prefer elegant/creepy/neutral stuff?) I am not sure what stationery this is referring to, but I can't write well or very much because my hands are usually swollen up or not working properly, so pencils/pens/stationery is out.
32. What is something you'd really like to recieve from your witch? Please be as specific as possible - no, "Oh whatever she thinks is fine!" I don't like to ask for specific things, y'know? I think that my wishlists are rather extensive already and should give a good picture of the kinds of things I like.
33. Go to your music source of choice - on random or shuffle setting if possible - & share with us the 10 most recent songs/artists.
1. Abney Park - Breathe
2. Emilie Autumn - The Art of Suicide
3. Depeche Mode - Precious
4. The Cure - Lullaby
5. Muse - Super Massive Black Hole
6. Nightwish - Nemo
7. Information Society - Land of the Blind
8. Tori Amos - Crucify
9. Echo And The Bunnymen - Lips Like Sugar
10. AFI - Miss Murder
34. Tarot cards, rune stones and/or other divination tools yay or nay? Rune stones are cool. My son stole mine I think. I have some cool Vampire tarot cards from Yewberry, one of my precious Witches.
35. Do you have a Celeb crush? or someone who you just can't get enough of....other than your SO My SO *IS* a Celeb, so doesn't that count? I generally like people in particular movies or settings and not all across the board. Jamie Campbell Bower is pretty cute though. Way too young for me! But he can sing too! (I'm weird, I probably only like him because he was in Sweeney Todd. I like Johnny Depp too, but mostly in Tim Burton things. I was totally in love with Ewan McGregor in Moulin Rouge.)
36. Glitter? are you okay with it, or hate it like the plague? It's the herpes of the craft world! Keep it away!
37. If there was another time period other than now that described your style/aesthetics, what would it be? Some time when castles and velvets/silks were all the rage. Except I wouldn't want to have to wear a dress and a corset ALL the time.
38. If you had to pick one or two quotes to live by, what would it be and why? “Those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind!” (There is some controversy about where this phrase originated.) Winter is Coming.
39. Do you prefer physical books? CD books? eBooks? If eBooks do you have preferred format, kindle/nook/kobo/PDF/ePub/ect? eAudio? I like both physical and kindle (mobi) or if necessary, epub. Lately I've been getting OMG MUST HAVE books in both physical AND kindle. That way my first edition pristine signed books stay nice.
40. Smut! Yes or no? If yes, what kink, er, kind? Sure. BDSM. Ponyplay.
41. Ebooks! Yes or no? Yes, prefer mobi or epub.
42. If you were to get a custom bottle from House of Gloi made for you what notes would create your perfect blend? I would have to go look. I have looked before but have never been inspired to actually purchase.
43. If your witch were to take a photograph (or paint or whatever) of something just for you, what would it be? Landscape? Flower? Critter? Something to illustrate a favorite quote? Jakey Jake? Miss Lela? I really like some of the pit bull art with an inspirational quote on Etsy but they are like a bajillion dollars. It would be cool to have photos of my own dogs with quotes. And of course I can't find those pieces of artwork now that I go look but I managed to add a bunch of other pibble stuff to my list. *facepalm*
44. What is your favorite Halloween animal or other symbol/decoration? Bats, ravens, gargoyles, skulls...
45. Makeup, especially of the indie variety. Nail polish, nail wraps, eyeshadow, lipstick/gloss, etc. Y/N? Specific preferences (color, finish, product, brand, etc.)? I'm not super into makeup (although my other half is) but I am always looking for true waterproof black eyeliner (liquid or stick) -- right now I'm using Kat Von D's INK but it still manages to smudge. I've tried the Stila smudgeproof too but it also smudges. I have really oily skin.
46. How do you feel about profanity and off-color humor? I drop the f bomb constantly.
47. I make hairsticks...would you like/use them? I don't have the slightest idea of how. My head has been shaved on the lower half (back/sides) the majority of my life (longer/blended/asymetrical on the top and teased/spiked a lot. Think Robert Smith-ish.) It's grown out since the fall and I haven't shaved it back off only because I have a bunch of hair gloss and I like sniffing my hair. I suppose I could shave it all off except a long tail and just do hair gloss on that....
48. Does anyone here LARP? If so, what kind of LARP? And what kind of character do you play? No. I used to play RPG's and we were around and playing when Vampire: The Masquerade first started up with the Camarilla. But I has no time and I'm not that social. One of my BFF's plays every Saturday. I wish I had that kind of social energy.
49. Would you completely freak out if I sent you a chocolate covered scorpion or some other food oddity? This includes things like 'bacon powder' from thinkgeek.com. I would not like these things.
50. This has kind of been covered, but, are you ok with receiving canned jam (from a veteran jammer!) and if so, what flavors would you like and not like? Yes! I like normal-ish flavors. Blackberry, strawberry.. I'm not big on blueberry jam although I like blueberries in general (especially in baking.) I do better with lists instead of having to come up with things (haven't had any coffee yet.)
51. Nail polish! Meaganola kinda covered this above, but I want to ask a little more in depth. Let's talk nail polish. What colors do you love? Hate? Which brands are you dying to try? Have you ever used indies? Do you like glitter? Any textures to avoid (glitter, sand, etc)? I don't wear nail polish, although my other half does. I do wear polish on my toe nails and I really need a nail strengthener for my nails - the sanitizer water at work KILLS my hands and nails. And we're constantly wiping things down with sanitized cloths so my skin is covered with that crap all day.
52. I make little monster plushes, from felt and yarn and buttons. How do you feel about getting a special Halloween plushie? I have a lot of little plushies and while I like them, I really don't have any room to put such things and they are in danger of monkeys killing and eviserating them. But I would probably still take one.
53. I'm in Japan, anything specific you might want from the land of the rising sun? I think I answered this in another swap recently but I'm too lazy to go find my answer right now. I'm good on green tea kit kats since our local asian store carries them often. I can't think of anything, I would need examples since I don't know what is available.
54. Are there any GC scents that you know you love, but for whatever reason, keep putting off buying bottles of? I actually keep a list on my spreadsheet (under tab named "future orders") in case I need a couple of things to round up my order for free shipping. It contains Mr. Prenderghast, Crowley, Aziraphale, Marquis de Carabas, Rat Speakers, The Buggre Alle This Bible, Thieves' Rosin, Rogue, Black Rose, The Ifrit (Gaiman - American Gods) and more Snake Oil.
55. I know not everyone likes Lush products, but if you do, which Lush items would you like to get from your Witch? I have some on my Amazon bath & body stuff wishlist. I am very sad I missed out on the Rose Jam shower gel. I use the Twilight shower gel too but am running out. Unfortunately those are LE things and no longer available. I could use more Silky Underwear. No bath bombs or bubble bars please, I rarely get to take a bath. We have plumbing issues so our shower drains really slowly and gets nasty super quick, so I have to clean the bathrub REALLY well before I will immerse my body in that thing. Showers are different, I only have to clean the bottom of the tub where my feet touch. I like honey scents so I wouldn't be adverse to "It's Raining Men" but I think I have tried a sample and wasn't all OMG MUST HAVE NAO about it. I just bought more Flying Fox so I'm good there. I'll have to go look... but I have tons of Lush stores around me so I can get what I want other than I'm usually broke.
56. Is there anywhere (in the US) that you are dying to get away to? Also when would you be able to get away. Would this even be something you were interested in? If so, go look at the Southwest sale for routes and dates and times. I can usually get away with enough notice. I know the other half wants to go to Las Vegas for SEMA (first week of November) and I have people to stay with in Las Vegas, so that could be fun. I love going to Disneyland in October when the NMBC decor is up.
This is super awesome and generous! I'll go look at the SWA site when I am done with birthday shenanigans so it might not be until next week - too much stuffs to do today.
57. If you are ok with receiving t-shirts, what size are you, do you prefer tissue tees, normal crew tees, babydoll etc? My thyroid died in the last year (I personally think I've had thyroid issues my whole life but it was finally bad enough that they started medicating me this spring) so I have gained a TON of weight and really am not interested in t-shirts at this time. Except for the Everyday is Halloween shirt from BPTP. Babydoll, largest possible size.
58. THINKGEEK! Who loves it - do you have a wishlist on there?? What are some things you are jonesing for on there for under $20? I have a wishlist linked under SW Help in my sig. It needs to be updated, sorry. I will try to get around to updating it.
59. Zombies, yes or no? I like watching The Walking Dead but otherwise I am probably a no to zombies.
60. Would you like arm warmers/fingerless gloves? If so, what length? just beyond the wrist, almost to the elbow, full sleeves? I like wrist warmers but I'm a knitter so I have a bunch, and I'm really picky about the yarn used. I like them to be very long over my fingers and then come down about 4-5" past my wrist.
61. Do you feel a particular affinity for a specific animal/s? Like besides pitbulls and horses? Ferrets, ravens, bats, rats, dolphins.
62. Anyone have any Paintbox Soapworks loves? Yep. They have their own section on my etsy favorites.
63. How would you feel if your witch or a minion of your witch showed up in person at your house with goodies? Thrilled? Annoyed? Completely creeped out? I wouldn't be home! I don't answer the door - none of our friends or people we actually know would ever knock on our front door, ever. (They just come straight into the house, most of them have keys. And they don't use the front door. Of course they have to be able to get past the monkey first, who will literally take them out if he doesn't know them. Sometimes even if he does know them; accidents have happened involving foreheads colliding and the human always ends up the worse for wear. The dog is never phazed. Hint: never bend down to pet a Sonic Death Monkey as he is leaping up to kiss you.) So I would probably be annoyed if someone knocked on my front door and it wasn't FedEx or the mailman. I have the UPS guy, Jeremy, trained to bring things to the back door. He is able to ellude the monkey.
64. Do you have a ravelry account? Tell me about your yarn obsessions. Yes, yes I do. I'm misstwilight. I believe it says that in my profile. I am mostly obsessed with indie yarn, especially Tri'Coterie but good luck getting anything directly from them. You might be able to find something in a destash. I also have a large amount of Fresh From the Cauldron on my etsy wishlist. I'm really into semi-solids and gradients right now. Twisted Fiber Arts is another great store, I've been wanted le Cirque and Phantasm for a goodly amount of time. They are really expensive though so I wouldn't expect my Witch to buy such things. $25 is kind of the low end. Malabrigo OTOH is relatively inexpensive and I love it as well. There is a bunch on my Loopy Ewe wishlist which is linked from SW Help. I'd even be up for trying some skeins of Dishie from Knit Picks (I seem to make a lot of dishclothes for BPAL and other swaps) or some of their other yarn for making blankets or toys.
65. Ok, is my witchee as obsessed with sock dreams as I am? Nope. I rarely find anything on their website that I want and their plus size stuff is really limited.
66. Knitted items like scarves, shawls, dishclothes....yay or nay? Favorite fibers? Favorite colors? No scarves please. I'm good with shawls or shawlettes but I prefer long and curved, no traditional triangle shapes. Fav fibers are Merino Cashmere Silk, Merino Silk, Merino, Silk... I like Merino Tencel too. I'm kind of meh on just MCN or cashmere lately. Favorite colors are black, purple, and blurple.
67. Is your Amazon WL up-to-date? yes.
68. If you were to receive handmade caramels, would it matter if they were made with raw cream (unpasteurized)? Nope. ALL THE CARAMELS.
69. Would you enjoy getting a sampling of quality incense taken from various sources? Are there types of incense you know you don't like? Would you want a burner for loose incense and a few charcoals to get you started with that, or would you rather stick to simpler types? I don't burn incense - not because I don't like it, but because I don't want my dogs to have to breathe it and also because my other half is allergic.
70. I know we already had a question about needed kitchen accessories, but what about spices? I can always use fun salts and spices!
71. Would you like handmade stationary or cards? How about a quill pen? I think this was covered already. My right arm (and I'm right handed) is in various states of completely useless numb to pins & needles and problems holding things. I can't write well and wouldn't use stationary or cards.
72. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "gimme that ghost pepper!" and 1 being "oh, that's a bit too much black pepper for me" Where is your heat tolerance? I like mild peppers like jalapenos and chipolte tobasco sauce. I'm not sure where that is on the heat tolerance scale but I'm not into spicy things other than when I have mexican food. Sometimes I like tobasco with my ketchup for grilled cheese or fries.
73. What is your favorite type of Halloween candy? The magical kind that will taste AWESOME and make me lose weight! No? Hm. I actually try to avoid most "grocery store" chocolate but I would still eat kit kats, 100 grand bars, peanut butter cups, etc. I bought some caramel apple milky ways just to see what they tasted like, but I'll be sending the majority of them out in swap packages.
74. Do you need or want any cosy footwear, like fluffy slippers, or slipper socks etc? I could use some more pajama socks I guess; I can't seem to find mine since the other half cleaned the laundry room...
75. What do you most look forward to each Fall? cooler weather! We always go to the corn mazes and get pumpkins. kettle corn! pumpkin sling shot! whee!
76. What gadgets do you use in your everyday life and would you like a cool case for them - with your favourite fandom or artwork or saying? I have an iphone 3... but it stopped charging today so I might have an iphone 6 soon... yes, I'd love a case! Doctor Who or Game of Thrones or NMBC!
77. Are there any beauty accessories you need or would like? For example make-up brushes, facial brushes or eyelash curlers. A really good pair of tweezers with scissor type handles. Ones that actually can grasp a very fine hair.
78. Would you be disappointed to get one big box, or would you prefer a bunch of little ones? And would you be disappointed if your witch actually had it together early and sent it to you sooner than later? I'm good with whatever!
79. Stores are putting out their halloween PJs and undies! Would you be happy to get any in a package? And if so, what size? For PJ pants, do you like cotton or flannel? Unless you're buying men's sizes, don't bother! I've gained so much weight. pout. Last time I bought pj/running pants, I had to go to the men's section because the women's weren't large enough.
80. Do you like M&Ms? In small quantities. I like the peanut ones more which is weird because I don't usually like peanuts themselves. Although I do like peanut butter with honey. So .... YMMV.
81. How about wax melts? Yes!
82. Would you like a subscription for Spotify? Meh?
83. What scents from the Lillith update would you like to try? Too many!!!
84. Would you be interested in receiving a box of sugar cube skulls? I actually have some but I wouldn't say no to more! I think they are on one of my etsy wish lists.
85. Skin care routine? Fave cleanser? Toner? Moisturizer? What about body lotions? Any particular brand or scent? Lip balms? Yay or nay? I was told to only use cetaphil as a cleanser, so that's what I'm using. It's mostly worked, my skin has stopped being all red and breaking out. I've been using various Kiss My Face moisturizers (lavender, honey, patchouli.) I really like the Bobby Brown moisturizers but I can't afford them. I don't currently have a toner but something for oily skin would be nice. I've used the Lush "Greased Lightning" for spot breakouts and it works nicely. I like Prescriptives things - moisturizer and makeup - but I think they're online only these days. I love lip balm but I'm picky about the texture. Haunt is awesome and I have some Better Botanicals on my Amazon wish list. I usually buy my lip balm locally at Whole Foods or the local co-op but Burt's Bees is a little too hard and not buttery enough.
86. Is there anything you would like from Salem MA (mugs, keychains, postcards, etc.or witchy supplies like incense, candles, books)? I always love candles (although I have a HUGE trunk full...) No mugs please, I have about 50000000 mugs. Don't need any keychains. Postcards are always fun!
87. Would you be interested in any of the items in LisaNut's etsy shop? They're all cute but not really my style or colors.
88. Spiders (as in cute knit kind) yes or no? Prefer not.
89. Pillows (the mostly decorative type)? Yes, I always use a "lap pillow" and could use a new one. I love bat pillows and I think I have pillows on my etsy list -- ones with ravens or game of thrones things.
90. Any kind of bags - big, small, medium, purse, grocery, etc? I would never say no to cool project bags, grocery bags, lunch bags, etc. My mom does upcycled grocery bags from dog/cat food and feed, I'm always stealing those.
91. Is there anything special coming up in your life? Not really.
92. Which one scent would you want from each of the following updates: Metamorphosis, Lilith and GC?
Metamorphosis: Little Metalmark
Lilith: (Not so) Penitent (Mini) Magdalene, Amicitia, or Om Gam Ganapataye Namaha
GC: Black Rose
93. Are you interested in anything from NYCC? Yes, but I have a fairy.
94. Would something from the Tokyo Game Show (e.g. postcards, fans) possibly interest you? The what?
95. Would you enjoy any of these couple rings? Or anything from the same store's Halloween collection? I like some of the things but I don't wear a lot of jewelry. Charms that I could use in my knitting would be fun. Some sari wraps would be cool but not orange!! I have some cool couples rings on my etsy wishlists but they are different than this website.
96. If you imbibe at all ... preference between: wine/beer/cocktails and then glassware and/or bar-ware? cocktail gadgetry? Books on the subject/recipes? would you want sample bottles of local/regional/small batch craft spirits if they were home decanted and labeled? cocktails, glassware, sample bottles yes yes yes. gadgetry, sure if it's really cool. books would be ok.
97. Would you like some chai, lemon, rose water or other flavored sugar cubes? chai! rose! yum!
98. Jamberry nail wraps? No, I don't do nail art or paint my nails. My nails are ruined.
99. If you had to choose one currently available book (used-but-obtainable counts if you do used) costing $20 or under for your Witch to buy for you, what would it be? Probably one of the pet remembrance journals from my amazon wish list.
100. Are there five things under $25 at Birchbox you would like?
1. Royal Rose simple syrup in Rose or Cardamom Clove
2. Kusmi Tea Paris - Sweet Love
3. Kusmi Tea Paris - Prince Vladimir
4. Kusmi Tea Paris - Be Cool
5. Løv Organic Metal Tin tea - Love is Good
101. Do you want anything from the Fatherhood update at the Post? A Moment in Time. Maybe "Playing Tag..."
102. Street art! Into it? Not into it? Meh? I have some but I really don't have any good places for art so meh.
103. If you could only pick one note that you love (e.g. Vanilla, Orange, Lavender, Rose) & you could only wear/have perfume, etc in that note, what would it be? Vanilla.
104. What are you interested in from the NYCC exclusive list? I already have a fairy.
105. Most anticipated "Weenie blends? I usually get Samhain because it's one of my favorites. I'm really poor this year though.
106. Caffeine or no? And is this a health or preference? Yes.
107. Are you interested in anything from the MAC Rocky Horror or the e.l.f. Disney Princess make up collections? I'm not into makeup but my other half would love whatever you send. Especially pinks.
108. I pass this shop every day, If you were my witchee would you like a custom chocolate bar? What would you choose? Plain, white or milk and with what? Yum! Probably Milk. Rose, cardamom. or anise, fennel, liquorice... or lavender cardamom.
109. Would you like to try chocolate covered Turkish Delight or flower flavoured things (Rose and Violet chocolates)? I love rose and lavender flavored things but I don't like nuts in things like turkish delight usually. (well, I'd probably be ok with almonds or pecans but I hate walnuts.)
110. For those of you who like Fantasy or play Dungeons and Dragons... would you be interested in a custom painted miniature? If so, what gender, race and class? Any preferences for a theme, color scheme, preferred weapons/armor, etc? Specific character description you would want me to try to hit? No thanks!
111. Are there any local or national charities that are close to your heart that you know would appreciate a donation in your name? Some actual pibble rescue places.
112. I have two partial (Backup) bottles of some scents on your wishlist, Witchee. However, the labels aren't perfect, due to a tragic imp explosion. Would you still be ok with getting them? Sure!
113. Do you like incense? Or are you more of a fan of essential oil aromatherapy/fragrance oils a la Yankee Candle/B&BW? Or all of the above? What scents do you prefer for those kinds of things? Nag champa? Lemongrass EO for the house? PUMPKIN SPICE EERYTHANG. What companies do you like specifically (if any) - links? I like incense but I don't burn it because other half is allergic and I don't want dogs to be forced to breathe it. I don't really use oil burner scents that often unless they are super natural (aveda, origins.) Essential oils basically. I love rose but of course rose absolute is worth its weight in gold. Patchouli, vanilla, sandalwood. Sometimes fir/pine. The other half doesn't like foodie scents very much.
114. Trading Post Weenies are up!! What's everyone interested in? All of the atmosphere sprays, some of the hair glosses... oi.
115. My mom has crocheted a bunch of little witch hats, would this be something you are interested in? This was my question, I already have one!
116. Are you interested in anything from my mom's Etsy shop? This was my question. I already get tons of things from her shop.
117. Are you interested in dried honey crisp apples or italian prunes? This was my question. I'm already getting some.
118. Do you need any travel mugs, coffee mugs, tea makers, rock sugar, coffee or tea syrups, etc? This was my question. Nope, I works there.