Explanation of Flamekeeping: http://www.flamekeeping.org/
Amazon wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/258U06ARLC494/ref=cm_sw_su_w For kindle purchases, look for Mary Ruth Gaw's account. That's my mom, and I share a kindle account with her.
Thinkgeek wishlist: http://www.thinkgeek.com/brain/gimme.cgi?wid=81de54fc7
Will add more stuff once my mentor helps me out!
1. I wonder what a potential witchee would think about being bombarded with PUMPKINS in various formats. Because my current obsession just may last long enough to be of use in spoiling.....but I know wouldn't be appreciated by everyone. Would you appreciate it?!?
I don't really like pumpkin food, but scents are okay.
2. I currently have a CSA and my significant other is perpetually out of town for work, so I've been doing a lot of canning and baking with my vegetables. How do people feel about canned good (pickles, salsa, etc) and vegetal baked goods (squash bread, zucchini bread).
Not really interested, sorry. :C
3. Trading Post wants?
SOAP! Snake Oil or Shub or Miskatonic would be awesome. But I really, really want some Smooch!
4. What direct sellers do you not like and would prefer not to get things from? And also feel free to list any retail brands you really don't like.
Any makeup, any commercial perfume.
5. How about y'alls coffee and tea preferences?
Trying to cut back on coffee, but I LOVE the fandom teas from adagio teas. I'm trying to open myself up to new kinds of tea, so really whatever. I'm used to tissanes, actually.
6. Do you cook? Would kitchen accessories make you happy?
Tea bags. Just...tea bags to put loose tea in. Besides that, I don't cook.
7. How do people feel about creative endeavors? Would you like to receive one? Or supplies to make your own? What do you like? Drawings, stories, poems?
I love them! YES! YES YES! I love faber-castel colored pencils, bristol board (smooth), black drawing paper, colored (desaturated dull grey or brown) drawing paper, kneaded erasers (I always need more!), micron pens in various sizes. I love drawings, stories, and poems! Really, if you make it I will love it!
8. What culture or country (doesn’t have to be modern) do you feel an innate connection with? What about it makes it special to you?
Germany! I love the music!
9. Is there any sort of art commission you would like: cartoon, pin-up, fantasy, realistic, etc? If so, what subject would you like drawn (a picture of you, a character, a loved one or pet)?
YES. I have so many characters, ah...ask me for references and you will get them? Fantasy most likely.
10. What do you find yourself doing for fun in your free time? What are your main hobbies and interests?
Drawing and reading and writing. And Table-top rpgs.
11. Table-top gaming? If yes, what kind, edition, etc? Gaming accessories you long for?
YES!! I play Pathfinder, World of Darkness (old and new and anniversary editions), Savage Worlds, various random games.
I own of Pathfinder:
Advanced Race Guide
Inner Sea World Guide (though a replacement would be nice)
All of the Council of Thieves adventure path
First 2 of the Kingmaker adventure path
First 3 of the Carrion Crown adventure path (I need the others as I'm running this path)
First Jade Regent
All of the 'Faiths of...' series
Advanced Player's Guide
Pathfinder gamemaster screen
Rise of the Runelords adventure path (anniversary edition)
I really want hard copies of: Gods of the Inner Sea, Carrion Crown 4-6
Don't worry about world of darkness, I have almost all the books. o.o More interesting dice is always awesome! Sets of d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, and d20. I uh, don't actually -expect- any of this, just noting which books I have. >>
12. DVD movies or games that you wish would magically appear in your hands? Can they be used, through Amazon?
13. What kind of snacks or candy from other countries/states would you like to try?
Bugs. Seriously. Not ants or grasshoppers, but other stuff is fair game. I don't dig spicy stuff though, but BBQ flavor is good. Here's a good link. And another. I would love you to death. My soul for bbq mealworms or waxworms. OH AND HERE! I would love a few Chaco bars.
14. Do you have a favorite internet meme, character or pop culture fandom?
Yes! Homestuck, Ava's Demon, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Attack on Titan (just getting into it), Harry Potter (I'm a ravenclaw!), Farscape, Battlestar Galactica (the reboot), My Little Pony Friendship is Magic (but I don't consider myself a brony, kinda don't like the fandom), Adventure Time, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Yu Yu Hakusho, Mass Effect, Pokemon, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, trying to get into Evagelion, The Elder Scrolls (but not the MMO lore), Star Wars: The Old Republic...I -think- that's it?
15. Do you have a Facebook profile (or other social media) that you are comfortable linking to aid your witch in stalking? Please note whether you are willing to add BPALers as friends.
Put everything in the spreadsheet, will add any bpaler.
17. How important to you is regular contact / chatter with your witch?
I love it, love it, love it. But I understand if you don't have the time.
18. Do you like puzzles/riddles/treasure hunts and that sort of thing?
I tend to get frustrated very easily.
19. If you were to receive music, would you want a physical CD or digital versions?
Digital please! My cd drive on my laptop is busted.
20. What’s a current problem/annoyance you have that could be remedied but you haven’t had time to address it?
Ordering the parts for my new desktop. Well...begging my mother to give me my money so I can do said thing.
21. How do you feel about having some sort of trinket to carry around for good luck/wishes? i.e. a small figurine, symbol, card, coin…
Sure! Just keep in mind that I'm not christian. I'm a kemetic flamekeeper. So ankhs are awesome. So are scarabs. Anything having to do wtih Anubis. Coyotes and crows because of personal reasons...anything YOU personally want to give me for a reason you give.
22. Are you superstitious about anything? Any things you can't have in your house for that reason--bad associations?
Anything having to do with babies. Or alcohol. Or babies WITH alcohol.
23. For the vegetarians and vegans: How do you feel about things (say, marshmallows or gummy candy) made with vegan gelatin or other typically-animal-derived-but-not-in-this-instance products?
I'm not a vegan yet, so this doesn't apply to me. :3
24. Ok, so we've covered pumpkin. How do you feel about the other fall classic – apples?
I. Love. Apple. Cider.
25. Do you have any fabric or skin-contact aversions?
Yes, scratchy things.
26. How do you feel about Christmas/Yule ornaments?
I uh...don't really ever have Christmas trees and have complicated memories associated with them, so no...unless they were My Little Pony Friendship is Magic ornaments. Yule stuff is fine though.
27. How do you feel about Hello Kitty, and Hello Kitty accessories (including mugs, cups, etc)?
I like that one penguin character, does that count?
28. If you had a week free where you could learn anything, with no financial restrictions, what would you want to study?
I would go to gnomon workshop and just buy out all their DVDs and watch forever. Digital and traditional art.
29. Do you enjoy poetry? Who are your favorite poets and what type of subject matter do you like?
I do! Uh....I mostly enjoy random poets online, but I like mental health as a subject matter, raw kind of stuff.
30. Would you enjoy receiving something related to a favorite Disney character?
My top fav Disney characters: Zira from the Lion King 2, Ursula from the Little Mermaid, Ratigan from the Great Mouse Detective, and Tigger from Winnie the Pooh.
31. How do you feel about cute things as decorations or accessories?
As long as it's not babies! I have a baby phobia....strange, I know, but it's legit. :C
32. What is something you'd really like to recieve from your witch? Please be as specific as possible - no, "Oh whatever she thinks is fine!"
M.C.A. Hogarth's Jokka Coloring Book. o.o I don't care if I end up buying it myself because I can't wait, I'll still want another. I'm hoping to own two of them in any case, one for coloring and one to just stare at.
33. Tarot cards/rune stones:
So much yay! I have no rune stones of any kind, despite wanting them. I have the shadowscapes deck, the H.P. Lovecraft tarot deck (That really rare one), and the Deviant Moon Tarot Deck. Oh, and an old Rider-Waite, but I prefer decks that are more...like shadowscapes I guess? I am -dying- to get my hands on the homestuck tarot deck from whatpumpkin.com...but they appear to be out of stock? *sobs* . o.o But yes, a pendulum would be cool too...I should make a divination wishlist!
34. Go to your music source of choice - on random or shuffle setting if possible - & share with us the 10 most recent songs/artists:
Migraine - Twenty-One Pilots
Seven Devils - Sadistik
Joan - Heather Dale
Jenny, you're barely alive - Rilo Kiley
Teenagers - My Chemical Romance
Disloyal Order of Water Buffalos - Fall Out Boy
Hermit the Frog - Marina and the Diamonds
Satin in a Coffin - Modest Mouse
The Awkward Song - Cheese on Bread
Shalott - Emilie Autumn