1. So... someone has gifted you a $20 gift card from Walgreen's to ONLY use on things for yourself. No necessities here. What do you buy?
I think I answered this in SW.
2. I live near a brick and morter location for a really, really good spice store. Would you use cooking spices and if you would, what would you need? (It's Penzey's if you want to Google it.)
Yessssss. I cook a great deal and it is a particular passion of mine. I can use more of almost anything! I especially like spice mixes… that would be so nice.
3. Do you like knitted goods? If so, what would you like, what colors, and do you have any sensitivites or preference when it comes to type of yarn (ex: wool: yay or nay? Do you prefer machine washable materials? Do you not care?)?
I love knitted goods. I like dark, rich jewel tones, or dark shades of gray. Or really any fun stuff that isn’t neon or pastel. I am a little sensitive to hemp and roughspun wool. I do MUCH better the softer the yarn is. I have a penchant for mohair myself :3. I do prefer machine washables BUT if it isn’t, just let me know. I would love a scarf, a hat or gloves/mittens. I don’t have any of those right now and it gets quite cold come winter.
4. Hey swap partner... could you use a new mug?
5. Is there any sort of regional food/drink/treat you miss or have always wanted to try?
I would kill for stroopwaffles. I think they’re european. So delicious ><
6. Do you do a Christmas tree? If yes is it themed or specially colored or do you just have all different ornaments and such?
We don’t have a tree… yet? I think we’re afraid the cats will kills it.
7. Would you like a special ornament?
Oh Sure! I have a bare collection atm.
8. Tim Tams. Yay or nay?
Sure. They are tasty.
9. Now, a question of my own: I know some people are squicked out at the idea of eating things that other people make, or the thought of deep fried cookies sends them into cardiac arrest. If you were my fox, would you like to receive some homemade goodies, or would you prefer that your goodies came from the store?
I love home made goodies .
10. Would any Bunny like to receive Holiday serving bowls, trays, platters etc...? Winter/Christmas or Thanksgiving/Fall themed?
Hm. Probably… not yet. We’re still building out home stuffs. Well. Maybe. Not sure where we’d put them!
11. My lovely fluffy Snow Bunny, would you like a body scrub made by me? If so, what scent(s) would you like, if you had to think along the lines of essential oils? And would you prefer sugar or salt? A dryer scrub or one that's more oily/moist?
Of course! I’d prefer medium oily-ness. Sugar is probably preferred, as I have a skin condition that salt might anger. Scent wise, anything nice and calming is good, as long as it doesn’t have the scent of liquorice/anise, grapefruit, white florals, vetiver.
12. Dear snow bunny, do you like candles? If yes, then what kind? Scented (what scents), unscented, what colors, do you like them plain/painted on the outside/with decorations attached to the surface/sculpted?
I like beeswax candles, though technically I’m not “supposed” to have them in my apt
13. Also what do you think of little soaps? I know most people don't use soaps nowadays but I love the chocolate/vanilla/cocoa/butter/sugar combo scents that I see at beauty stores....
14. Socks! Slippers! Do you love them or not really wear them? If you love them, do you also love Sock Dreams?
Yes, though I love slippers more. I could use a good pair.
15. Would you wear something like this if your Fox were to knit you one? If so, what color?
Of course for a cowl I’d prefer nice, lighter colors that are not pastels.
16. New question: talk to me of coffee. Whole bean? Ground? Flavored, not flavored? Decaf, whole caff? Favorite roasters? Drip, french press, keurig? BRING ON THE TEA?
I cannot do anything caffeinated, but I love herbal teas .
17. Who else here loves or would like to try Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics? If so, what would you like?
Huh. I’ve never seen these but I am very open to enabling
18. Have you tried anything from Cocoa Pink and if so, what products and scents do you like or would like to try?
I have never tried cocoa pink. I am really interested in their hair care stuff for curly folk (I think soulmate?) Scent preferences are nommy things.
19. Anybody into nail polish? Any color or formula preferences?
I am not a nail polish user.
20. If you found a $50 bill on the ground and were to place a Lab order, what would be in it? (And shipping is free through the magical BPAL unicorn!)
I have no idea at this point... I’ll come back to this.
21. Is there any particular holiday DVD that you don't have that you would like to own?
Princess Bride, Sweeney Todd (new one), 40 year old virgin…
22. How do you feel about superheros? Are you a Marvel or DC fan? Do you have a favorite hero?
I prefer anti-heros or vigilantes tbh. I prefer independent comic stuff.
23. Would my bunny like anything in particular from Lush? I do have access to an actual Lush store, and also wouldn't mind ordering retro items online.
I’ve never owned any lush… But I don’t take a lot of baths, mostly showers. Always looking for soap/scrub/body lotion/lip balm/Shampoo conditioner.
24. Would you like a Paintbox from Paintbox Soapworks? If so, which scents?
For a sampler:
*The Man in the Moon - Twinkling blue musk, Hungarian lavender & cuddly vanilla bean
*Lavender Truffle - Dutch-process cocoa, bittersweet chocolate, Hungarian lavender & a touch of vanilla
*White Cotton Sheets - Sometimes the simplest things are the best. Breezy white florals, dry musk, hawthorn & a touch of ozone
*Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh - A shimmering, decadent bar, smoky, silky & deliciously unisex
*Big in Japan - A translucent green blend of matcha tea, crisp yuzu & serene sandalwood
*Beet It - A nod to that most maligned of roots, the Noble Beet. Earthy, musky, bitter-sweet & surprisingly naughty
For my favorite scent: Gingermilk <3 would love a slip in this.
25. NEW QUESTION! - Do you have kids (or kid-like pets) who your fox may want to take into account, either in terms of a little extra goody or simple safety?
I have three kitties. String/string like stuff is a no-no. They will eat it. It will be bad
26. How do you feel about honey/beeswax? Would you like any?
Yes to all of the above!
27. NEW QUESTION: Are you a Trader Joe's fan, who either doesn't have a store nearby or just loves their stuff and has a wishlist?
I do love TJs but I do have one close. But if you wanna know what I like they have these delicious chocolate truffles during the holidays. Best. Ever.
28. The Paintbox Soapworks Yules are up, or at least round one is (updates coming throughout the week). Interested in anything?
The chocolate coin soaps seem neat. Avast sounds awesome Comfort and joy.
29. If I were to place ONE LAST Weenie order, (uh, which I will) what would you want me to include for you? (presuming that is that the order can get here in time, bites nails)
I must has Apple Cider. Maybe Gorroble.
30. Will you be away for any part of the round?
Nope. But if you send a bigger box, PLEASE let me know. The mailman eats them.
31. Anyone else with an Etsy store and a member of Tradeaholics (or you could join) and interested in bartering for gifts for their bunny? Everything in my shop is up for trade.
Sadly, I am not cool enough to MAKE stuff.
32. What type of books do you like? Dying to read anything?
Dying for last three books in the Kushiel series (the Naamah’s books). Also for Year of the Black Rainbow.
33. If you like Christmas music (or any other holiday music, for that matter), what kind of style do you like? Traditional? Modern and poppy? Indie?
./shrug. Whatever is fine.
34. Do you enjoy things that taste like roses? For example chewing gum, turkish delight, delicious goo that you eat by the spoonful out of a glass jar (and they all taste of rose. Yes, we have all these in Greece.)
Er. Maybe? I know I can only eat a small amount of turkish delight at a time.
35. Also, same question about mastic. Would you be interested in trying it out? (If yes, any preferences? for example you wold prefer to try the chewing gum, the turkish delight, an Easter bun (I can go hunting, some companies make them all year round although it's not the same as the bakery Easter ones ), the raw resin itself, anything?)
What is… what?
36. I live in the city of the chicken wing. If I were to send you something savory, what's your heat tolerance (or sweet and heat for that matter)?
Uhm. I’m much more of a pansy than I used to be. Mild/medium tolerance.
37. If your fox/bunny were to gift you with a gift card from anywhere, as in any store food-wise, music wise etc., what gift card would you like?
Hmmm. Villainess? I’m dying for a ton of stuff there that my SW opened me up to. Anywhere with books. I live and breath books. Books.
38. If I were to send you chocolate is there anything I should avoid as in nuts, cherries etc.? Also, what are some of your favorite holiday candies?
I love almost anything chocolate wise as long as it is NOT dark chocolate and the quality is good
39. Does anything from Fusion Sweets interest you?
Omg the caramels. The apple cider caramels. The apple caramels. Any that are NOT the anise. No anise.
40. Interested in anything from the Elements and Artifacts Yule update?
I’ll have to look.. http://www.etsy.com/listing/84799294/yule-frost-orb-peppermint-swirl is gorgeous.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/78692652/herald-of-autumn-ii-gilded-pressed-leaf is nice too, if it is sterling silver.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/84898046/snowberry-leaf-necklace-wire-wrapped so gorgeous, really. The leaf is stunning.
41. What was the best holiday present you ever got?
My fiance (now husband) taking me to see my mom last year for xmas I hadn’t seen her in a looong time and my stepfather was leaving… so I was glad to be there to support them.
42. Bunny, what scent are you desperately wanting to be resurrected this year with the Anniversary update?
Ohhh… hmm. I don’t know…
43. Groupon for Moxie Nouveau!
Dear Bunneh, is this something that would interest you?
Maybe for the coffee house create your own
44. Bun-bun, what's your favourite colour? Your favourite gemstone? Your favourite animal (real or imaginary)? And do you have any intense phobias?
I love dark intense jewel tones. My favorite gems are alexandrite, moonstone, amethyst, opal and rose quartz. My favorite animal is american panther, lynx, various kitties. I am intensely afraid of spiders, drowning and… well mostly that.
48. Are you Nano-ing this month, bunny? If so, how would you feel about merch/donations to the cause?
I cannot and probably will not ever convince myself to ACTUALLY dot his no matter how much I want to.
49. Do you like/need boxes for perfume/knicknacks?
I love boxes :3
50. Coffee or tea? With caffine or without? Flavors (if so, what?) or no? Whole bean/ground/loose leaf/bags?
Anything non caffeinated.
51. Do you have a strong preference for any sort of bath and body product brands (i.e. etailer/etsy type cos, department store/specialty brands like Lush) or are you cool with anything that doesn't smell like Bunnybane?
I’m open to anything for sensitive skin and with ultra moisturizing ingredients
52. A question: reveal, yes or no?
Up to mah fox. I prefer yes so I can dote
53. Any favorite cuddly characters?
I love all things cuddly.
54. Charity gifts? Either fair-trade type stuff, or virtual type gifts, like vaccinations or school supplies being bought on your behalf, or something along those lines?
55. Bunny, are you interested in tarts from Two Timing Tart? What scents, if any, are you interested in?
>_> I’m a novice at this stuff.
56. Do you need any holiday recipes? Is there something in particular that you'd like baked or made for you? And for those of you doing the no sugar/low sugar, etc. thing these days, how about savory things?
Yes. Yes. All yes. If it is cooking, I do it/want to do it/eat it.
57. Speaking about candles, how much do you look forward to the BPTP candles that will be launched on Etsy? I don't know if there will be other scents than the Samhain and Pumpkin Cookie one, but is there a specific one you are longing for?
I snagged a Pumpkin Cookie >_>
58. Does anyone have issues with gently used things like books, etc.?
59. Are you a big ol' nerd for any particular subject? Science, math, linguistics, etc? Or particular authors/fandoms?
Yes… Star Wars, Joss Whedon (firefly especially) WoW, The Guild, Video Games in general, English/Grammar, Biology, Genetics, Psychology. Zombies/Horror. Role Playing. Card Games. Painting figurines. Comic books. Scifi/Fantasy novels.
Where does it end
60. Bunnies, how do you feel about lemon-flavored items, like lemon marmalade, lemon curd, lemon pound cake, or lemon cookies?
61. Fingerless mittens or full mitts?
62. What are your opinions on traditional holiday cookie flavorings? I'm thinking anise and cardamom in particular.
No anise please fox, it makes me quite sick.
63. Do you like artisan oils and vinegars?
Mmmm. Yes. Yum.
64. Any crafty pursuits you’ve been dying to experiment with? Would you like a little kit of something you’ve never tried? Do you need any particular items for your new or existing stash?
Card making /blush.
65. Bunny, could you use a 2012 calendar, and, if so, do you like big monthly ones or the page-a-day type?