Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Invidiana

Two-Ply Bristol

Smells like acid-free, 100% cotton 2-ply BRISTOL paper with a touch of F lead.

I cannot believe how much this stuff smells like fresh paper. When I was a kid and I spent snow days at mom's office I used to huff the fresh printer paper when they first unwrapped it, and that's exactly what it smells like. Fresh with an atypical clean feeling that isn't soapy, aquatic or ozonic but hard to define exactly. There is a bit of something sharp in the beginning that quickly fades on the drydown--I think this is the lead note. All in all this is oddly comforting and nostalgic for me because of the association it has, and since I'm an artist/writer and around paper all the time, it continues to have meaning. Amazing wear too. You wouldn't think that for the type of scent it is but it lasted the entire day on me.

An amazing scent. I use this and India Ink to do most, if not all, of my art work. I had to have it. It smells like paper but there is a light floral aspect to it. I am going to layer them together and see what happens =) There is a bit of a chemical note to it that I can't quite put my finger on as well. It is a VERY unique scent.

Fresh paper, and computer toner. This smells like paper that has just been laser ink printed on, with a slight floral note.

It's like printed paper, but better.

This is definitely related to blends like Manus Dei (Typewriter Incident) and India Ink SN.