Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Psuke

Unseelie Claw Polish

SHIMMER
Ruled by the Queen of Air and Darkness, the Court sows chaos wherever it rides. Dangerously seductive; the essence of crushed stars.

I bought this thinking it was more of a deep purple with a greenish tint, which it how it looked to me on the website. When it arrived, it was, in fact, a dark silver. How very Unseelie, to throw such a Glamour on me. :P

This is very shiny - almost, but not quite reflective, so I'm guessing it was picking up the colors of whatever was close by on the desk. The description says it is a shimmer, but I would say it borders on metallic/foil. Good formula, went on easily with no dragging or streaking, and was opaque in two coats, but I did three for a deeper color.

Origin: Straight from the Post

Initial Thoughts: On the website it looked gray and metallic. Metallic is something I like. Gray, not necessarily. But I threw it in anyway.

In the Bottle: Gray and shimmery.

One coat: My attempt at one coat wasn't all that good, but it seemed opaque and full of silver glitter.

26157_900.jpg

Two coats: (picture above) A lovely shiny and sparkly chrome.

Verdict: If you are good at doing a top/first coat, I think this has great potential as a top coat to solid colors. It's also very pretty on its own if you like shiny/sparkly/metallic/glitter.