Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Tal Shachar

Better Business

Use this oil to bring a steady blossoming of prosperity, growth, and financial solvency to your business. This oil works beautifully in conjunction with our Money Draw and Attraction blends, and can be used with other oils if you wish to emphasize the nature of your business. (Lust oils for sex workers, Earth for landscapers, Hand of Hermes for writers, 13 Crossroads to expand your business opportunities, etc.)

Use this oil with green ritual candles and appropriate conjure bags, and to anoint your cash register, Square, or any other money processing receptacle. Dab a tiny bit onto contracts and agreements, and add a few drops to your floorwash.

This is a bracing scent that was predominantly allspice and patchouli to my nose (apparently cinnamon and honeysuckle are in there too). I wouldn't wear it just for the smell, but it smells like a money oil should. I used it on a white candle (because my major concern was keeping my current gig safe, while also attracting new opportunities and clients), and dotted it here and there around my workspace. I'd been worried about team changes and my relationship with my boss, but once the candle work was done everyone at work was cheerful around me again and appreciative of my contributions. My hours were supposed to be cut, but mysteriously people kept finding extra work for me to do, letting me bill for more. I also felt a huge push to work on another project, with a lot of synchronicity-type signs nudging me towards it. Very heady, palpable sense of power to this oil.