Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
kebechet

Have a Smutty Lunar New Year!

Happy Lunar New Year! Wood Horse is live!

WOOD HORSE

A new year's blessing! Peony, China's national flower, with bamboo for flexibility, plum blossom for perseverance, courage, and hope, tangerine for wealth, orange for happiness, lychee for household peace, pine resin for constancy, golden kumquat and pomelo for prosperity, narcissus and King mandarin for good fortune, cypress for longevity, sticky rice cakes for abundance and hopes for a rich, sweet life, and a splash of blazing red of dragon's blood... to help you scare away the rampaging Nian.

May you realize your ambitions.

May your wealth fill a palace.

May your happiness be limitless.

… and may you have everlasting peace this year, and every year to follow!

Love is in the air! --- or, at least, a reasonable facsimile. February is rushing upon us, and that can only mean one thing ‘round these parts…

Lupercalia.

This season, we have invited a selection of love and lust deities to join us in Excolo:

ANTEROS

When he is with the lover, both cease from their pain, but when he is away then he longs as he is longed for, and has love's image, Anteros lodging in his breast, which he calls and believes to be not love but friendship only, and his desire is as the desire of the other, but weaker; he wants to see him, touch him, kiss him, embrace him, and probably not long afterwards his desire is accomplished.

The God of Love Returned and avenger of unrequited love, Anteros is Eros’ brother – one of the Twin Cupids – and was given to Eros by his mother, for without reciprocal affection, love will wither. He wields lead arrows and a hammer of gold, and he wields his weapons to inspire mutual ardor and smite those who spurn love. His scent pierces the heart with glimmering shards of rapture and the sweet ache of passion: throbbing red musk and shimmering chypre with saffron, sweet patchouli, Italian bergamot, red currant, and vanilla bean.

HEDYLOGOS

Child of Aphrodite and Ares, Hedylogos is the God of Sweet Talk and Flattery. His gilded words are perfumed with honeyed rose and the quicksilver scent of mastic and olibanum.

QANDISA

The Moroccan Goddess of Carnal Desire. Dwelling in fresh-water springs and rivers, she is doom: her embrace drives men mad with mindless lust. Sacrifices are made to the Lady of Lust on the Summer Solstice in the hopes of placating her passions and driving her red-tinged gaze away. Black musk, blackened saffron, lemon peel, and vetiver draped over thick honey.

SJÖFN

Seventh is Sjofn. She is much concerned to direct people's minds to love, both women and men. Our song to the Norse Goddess of Love is scented with apples and birch and bound with apple blossoms.

TLAZOLTEOTL

It is the lady of midnight and she has arrived! She of Two Faces, She Who Eats Filth, the Death Caused by Lust – Tlazolteotl - is the Aztec goddess of the regenerative function of the earth, human sexuality, and fertility. She represents the active female principle in the eternal cycle of life feeding death and death feeding life. Her arms, dressed in flayed skins, embrace mirrored principles of sin and purification: she inspires lust, depravity, overindulgence, vice, lechery, and licentiousness, and is also empowered to cleanse and forgive moral, spiritual, and fleshly sins. Her scent is a melding of her symbols and offerings: chapapote and black copal with cacao, black honey, maize, and cotton blossoms.

Our main Lupercalia update contains some new loves alongside a few old flames, plus a selection of Black Phoenix scents transformed into chocolate-covered delicacies --

++ LUPERCALIA 2014

THE EXPIRATION

So, so breake off this last lamenting kisse,

Which sucks two soules, and vapours Both away,

Turne thou ghost that way, and let mee turne this,

And let our selves benight our happiest day,

We ask’d none leave to love; nor will we owe

Any, so cheape a death, as saying, Goe;

Goe; and if that word have not quite kil’d thee,

Ease mee with death, by bidding mee goe too.

Oh, if it have, let my word worke on mee,

And a just office on a murderer doe.

Except it be too late, to kill me so,

Being double dead, going, and bidding, goe.

- John Donne

The last lamenting kiss: velvet red rose absolute with sweet myrrh, amber honey, and red sandalwood.

FROM YOU I HAVE BEEN ABSENT IN THE SPRING

From you have I been absent in the spring,

When proud-pied April dress'd in all his trim

Hath put a spirit of youth in every thing,

That heavy Saturn laugh'd and leap'd with him.

Yet nor the lays of birds nor the sweet smell

Of different flowers in odour and in hue

Could make me any summer's story tell,

Or from their proud lap pluck them where they grew;

Nor did I wonder at the lily's white,

Nor praise the deep vermilion in the rose;

They were but sweet, but figures of delight,

Drawn after you, you pattern of all those.

Yet seem'd it winter still, and, you away,

As with your shadow I with these did play.

- Sonnet 98, William Shakespeare

White lilies, vermillion roses, vanilla orchid, sweet clove, white frankincense, velvety brown oudh, cistus, styrax, aged red patchouli, and a hint of black peppercorn.

LOVE AND SLEEP

Lying asleep between the strokes of night

I saw my love lean over my sad bed,

Pale as the duskiest lily's leaf or head,

Smooth-skinned and dark, with bare throat made to bite,

Too wan for blushing and too warm for white,

But perfect-coloured without white or red.

And her lips opened amorously, and said -

I wist not what, saving one word - Delight.

And all her face was honey to my mouth,

And all her body pasture to mine eyes;

The long lithe arms and hotter hands than fire

The quivering flanks, hair smelling of the south,

The bright light feet, the splendid supple thighs

And glittering eyelids of my soul's desire.

- Algernon Swinburne

Fig milk, vanilla, orchid, and ylang ylang.

LUPERCI 2014

Piss off, Saint Valentine! Lupercalia is an ancient Roman celebration, held on February 15th, that kicked in the advent of Spring with a very, very festive purification, fertility and sexuality ritual. The ritual began near the cave of Lupercal on the Palatine, an area sacred to Faunus, as well as Ruminia, Romulus and Remus. During Lupercalia, Vestal Virgins first made offerings of sacred cakes to the fig tree under which the she-wolf suckled the Sacred Twins. A dog and two goats were then offered in sacrifice to Faunus. The blood of the sacrifice was smeared onto two naked patrician youths, who were assisted by the Virgins, and the blood was wiped clean with sacred wool dipped in milk. The youths donned the skins of the sacrificial goats, wielding whips made from the goat skins, and then led the priests and the Virgins around the pomarium, and around the base hills of Rome. This was a ceremony of great happiness and merriment, and was of particular interest to young women: being touched by the goat-whips young men that led the procession ensured their fertility in the coming year. It is believed that, after the initial rite, male participants would draw the name of an available maiden, with whom he spent the rest of the night. This scent is for the Luperci, the Chosen of Faunus, the Brothers of the Wolf: raw, down and dirty patchouli, Gurjam balsam, and essence of Sampson Root sweetened with the heightened sexuality of beeswax, virile juniper, oakmoss, ambrette seed over honey and East African musk.

SAINT FOUTIN DE VARAILLES 2014

Echoing the worship of ancient fertility gods, some early Christians attributed the power to grant blessings of reproductive fruitfulness to Christian saints through accidents of folk-etymology. A syncretic saint of questionable origin, he is possibly the result of a merging of the deity Priapus, or Mutinus Mutunus, and the sainted, semi-mythical first bishop of Lyons, Ponthius, often pronounced Fontin by the common folk of France where his veneration was concentrated. Saint Foutin's name is an amalgamation of Pothinus and the verb foutre, which means "to fuck", effectively granting this saint the prerogatives and powers of his predecessor, Priapus.

Saint Foutin was said to cure venereal diseases and other genital maladies, grant fruitfulness to women, and restore potency to men. Scrapings of stone from the groin of one of the saint's statues in France was said to cure all sexual ailments. At other shrines, offerings of wine were poured onto the saint's penis, and worshippers molded ex votos in wax shaped to represent their afflicted body parts to leave in his care, either at the foot of his statue or hanging from the roof of his shrine.

Beeswax, frankincense, dried rose petals, and a dribble of wine.

THE SICK ROSE

O Rose thou art sick.

The invisible worm,

That flies in the night

In the howling storm:

Has found out thy bed

Of crimson joy:

And his dark secret love

Does thy life destroy.

- William Blake

A perfect red rose darkened by vetiver, opium tar, labdanum, and red benzoin.

THERE IS A GARDEN IN HER FACE

There is a garden in her face

Where roses and white lilies blow;

A heavenly paradise is that place,

Wherein all pleasant fruits do flow:

There cherries grow which none may buy

Till “Cherry-ripe” themselves do cry.

Those cherries fairly do enclose

Of orient pearl a double row,

Which when her lovely laughter shows,

They look like rose-buds filled with snow;

Yet them no peer nor prince can buy

Her eyes like angels watch them still;

Her brows like bended bows do stand,

Threat'ning with piercing frowns to kill

All that attempt with eye or hand

Those sacred cherries to come nigh,

- Thomas Campion

Ethereal grace in earthly form: cherry blossoms, pink roses, and graceful white lilies under a sheen of pale honey.

THRICE TOSS THESE OAKEN ASHES

Thrice toss these oaken ashes in the air,

Thrice sit thou mute in this enchanted chair,

Then thrice three times tie up this true love's knot,

And murmur soft "She will, or she will not."

Go burn these pois'nous weeds in yon blue fire,

These screech-owl's feathers and this prickling briar,

This cypress gathered at a dead man's grave,

That all my fears and cares an end may have.

Then come, you fairies! dance with me a round;

Melt her hard heart with your melodious sound.

In vain are all the charms I can devise:

She hath an art to break them with her eyes.

Apple peel and oak ash, briar thorns and pine ash, and cypress gathered at a dead man’s grave.

VALENTINE OF ROME 2014

Many legends surround St. Valentine, and history has yet to show, conclusively, which ones are true and which are fiction. One tale claims that Valentine was a 3rd century Christian priest. When Emperor Claudius II declared that his soldiers were never to marry - the emperor believed that single men made better soldiers than those with wives and children - Valentine continued to perform wedding ceremonies in secret. When the emperor learned of Valentine's disobedience, he imprisoned the priest. The emperor chose to interrogate the priest himself, and despite his fury at his orders being flagrantly disobeyed, he was impressed with the priest's intelligence, wisdom, and passion. He attempted to convert the priest to the Roman faith, and was furious when he failed.

While incarcerated, Valentine fell in love with his jailor's blind daughter. Through God's grace and the power of Valentine's pure and true love for this woman, he was able to cure her blindness with a touch. Before he was beaten and beheaded, he sent her a letter expressing his feelings for her, signed 'From Your Valentine'.

Ecclesiastical incense, Roman flora, and the fruits of martyrdom: cypress, olive blossom, frankincense, myrrh, and blood accord.

THE VOICE

Woman much missed, how you call to me, call to me,

Saying that now you are not as you were

When you had changed from the one who was all to me,

But as at first, when our day was fair.

Can it be you that I hear? Let me view you, then,

Standing as when I drew near to the town

Where you would wait for me: yes, as I knew you then,

Even to the original air-blue gown!

Or is it only the breeze, in its listlessness

Travelling across the wet mead to me here,

You being ever dissolved to wan wistlessness,

Heard no more again far or near?

Thus I; faltering forward,

Leaves around me falling,

Wind oozing thin through the thorn from norward,

And the woman calling.

- Thomas Hardy

Longing and loss: fallen leaves, the memory of pale roses, and long-ago dried tears.

WOMB FURIE 2013

In the middle of the flanks of women lies the womb, a female viscus, closely resembling an animal; for it is moved of itself hither and thither in the flanks, also upwards in a direct line to below the cartilage of the thorax and also obliquely to the right or to the left, either to the liver or spleen; and it likewise is subject to falling downwards, and, in a word, it is altogether erratic. It delights, also, in fragrant smells, and advances towards them; and it has an aversion to fetid smells, and flees from them; and on the whole the womb is like an animal within an animal.

-- Aretaeus the Cappadocian

Oh, that wily womb! Hippocrates and his followers considered the womb a mobile creature, causing mayhem as it writhed its way through a woman's body. Sometimes this ornery organ, due to lack of sexual activity, would create conflicts within a woman's system or would become blocked itself, causing anxiety, nervousness, water retention, and sleeplessness. With the assistance of doctors, nursemaids, hand tools, or, occasionally, self-manipulation, this vexing condition could be alleviated through hysterical paroxysms.

Or, as we call it nowadays: orgasm.

An itch that needs to be scratched: Snake Oil and three types of honey.

++ LUPERCALIA: BOX OF BONBONS

ABSINTHE BONBON

Wormwood essence, light mints, cardamom, anise, hyssop, and the barest hint of lemon embraced by white chocolate.

BLOOD KISS BONBON

Dark chocolate and lush, creamy vanilla and the honey of the sweetest kiss smeared with the vital throb of husky clove, swollen red cherries, but darkened with the vampiric sensuality of vetiver, soporific poppy and blood red wine, and a skin-light pulse of feral musk.

DEADLY NIGHTSHADE HONEY BONBON

Nightshade accord-infused summer honey encased in dark chocolate.

LUST BONBON

Uncontrollable passion and insatiable sexual desire: red musk, patchouli, ylang ylang and myrrh surrounded by smoky cinnamon-dusted cacao.

TWEEDLEDUM BONBON

Absurd! Green mango, fig, patchouli and green tea with white chocolate and white hazelnut cream.

Because I adore Swinburne with the force of a thousand (tortured, gloomy, Byronic) fiery suns, Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab is singing his paean to love in death --

++ LUPERCALIA: A BALLAD OF DEATH

My master that was thrall to Love

Is become thrall to Death.

KNEEL DOWN, FAIR LOVE, AND FILL THYSELF WITH TEARS

Kneel down, fair Love, and fill thyself with tears,

Girdle thyself with sighing for a girth

Upon the sides of mirth,

Cover thy lips and eyelids, let thine ears

Be filled with rumour of people sorrowing;

Make thee soft raiment out of woven sighs

Upon the flesh to cleave,

Set pains therein and many a grievous thing,

And many sorrows after each his wise

For armlet and for gorget and for sleeve.

A soft raiment of woven sighs: gossamer orris root and silken white magnolia over a sheer dove-grey musk.

O LOVE AND TIME AND SIN

O Love's lute heard about the lands of death,

Left hanged upon the trees that were therein;

O Love and Time and Sin,

Three singing mouths that mourn now underbreath,

Three lovers, each one evil spoken of;

O smitten lips wherethrough this voice of mine

Came softer with her praise;

Abide a little for our lady's love.

The kisses of her mouth were more than wine,

And more than peace the passage of her days.

Love and Time and Sin: red rose, Saturnian opoponax, and red musk.

THE SUNLIGHT AND THE MOONLIGHT FAIL FROM THEE

O Love, thou knowest if she were good to see.

O Time, thou shalt not find in any land

Till, cast out of thine hand,

The sunlight and the moonlight fail from thee,

Another woman fashioned like as this.

O Sin, thou knowest that all thy shame in her

Was made a goodly thing;

Yea, she caught Shame and shamed him with her kiss,

With her fair kiss, and lips much lovelier

Than lips of amorous roses in late spring.

Blood red lilies, white frankincense, black pepper, and tuberose.

QUEEN VENUS WITH A HOOD STRIPED GOLD AND BLACK

By night there stood over against my bed

Queen Venus with a hood striped gold and black,

Both sides drawn fully back

From brows wherein the sad blood failed of red,

And temples drained of purple and full of death.

Her curled hair had the wave of sea-water

And the sea's gold in it.

Her eyes were as a dove's that sickeneth.

Strewn dust of gold she had shed over her,

And pearl and purple and amber on her feet.

Rose oudh with fossilized amber, benzoin, blackened labdanum, golden myrrh, and dark musk.

WEEPING FACES OF WEARIED LOVES

Upon her raiment of dyed sendaline

Were painted all the secret ways of love

And covered things thereof,

That hold delight as grape-flowers hold their wine;

Red mouths of maidens and red feet of doves,

And brides that kept within the bride-chamber

Their garment of soft shame,

And weeping faces of the wearied loves

That swoon in sleep and awake wearier,

With heat of lips and hair shed out like flame.

Oman frankincense, grape flowers, sweet myrrh, black currant bud, and Haitian vetiver stained by red wine.

ARISE, LIFT UP THINE EYES AND SEE

The tears that through her eyelids fell on me

Made mine own bitter where they ran between

As blood had fallen therein,

She saying; Arise, lift up thine eyes and see

If any glad thing be or any good

Now the best thing is taken forth of us;

Even she to whom all praise

Was as one flower in a great multitude,

One glorious flower of many and glorious,

One day found gracious among many days:

Champaca flower gilded with golden amber, Madagascar vanilla, Roman chamomile, and black nutmeg.

SHE WHOSE HANDMAIDEN WAS LOVE

Even she whose handmaiden was Love—to whom

At kissing times across her stateliest bed

Kings bowed themselves and shed

Pale wine, and honey with the honeycomb,

And spikenard bruised for a burnt-offering;

Even she between whose lips the kiss became

As fire and frankincense;

Whose hair was as gold raiment on a king,

Whose eyes were as the morning purged with flame,

Whose eyelids as sweet savour issuing thence.

A kiss of fire and frankincense: exquisite Hojari frankincense painted with red benzoin, Ceylon cinnamon, blood rose, pimento, and jasmine hedoine.

CROWNED AND ROBED AND DEAD

Then I beheld, and lo on the other side

My lady's likeness crowned and robed and dead.

Sweet still, but now not red,

Was the shut mouth whereby men lived and died.

And sweet, but emptied of the blood's blue shade,

The great curled eyelids that withheld her eyes.

And sweet, but like spoilt gold,

The weight of colour in her tresses weighed.

And sweet, but as a vesture with new dyes,

The body that was clothed with love of old.

Red rose and white magnolia in a tomb of vetiver, oak leaf, mahogany, and Somalian olibanum.

THE FLOWERS CLEAVE APART

Ah! that my tears filled all her woven hair

And all the hollow bosom of her gown—

Ah! that my tears ran down

Even to the place where many kisses were,

Even where her parted breast-flowers have place,

Even where they are cloven apart—who knows not this?

Ah! the flowers cleave apart

And their sweet fills the tender interspace;

Ah! the leaves grown thereof were things to kiss

Ere their fine gold was tarnished at the heart.

Honeyed jasmine, white neroli, red sandalwood, champaca, and raspberry wine.

LOVE LAY UPON HER EYES

Ah! in the days when God did good to me,

Each part about her was a righteous thing;

Her mouth an almsgiving,

The glory of her garments charity,

The beauty of her bosom a good deed,

In the good days when God kept sight of us;

Love lay upon her eyes,

And on that hair whereof the world takes heed;

And all her body was more virtuous

Than souls of women fashioned otherwise.

White amber and Bulgarian rose.

DEATH SHALL COME IN WITH THEE

Now, ballad, gather poppies in thine hands

And sheaves of brier and many rusted sheaves

Rain-rotten in rank lands,

Waste marigold and late unhappy leaves

And grass that fades ere any of it be mown;

And when thy bosom is filled full thereof

Seek out Death's face ere the light altereth,

And say "My master that was thrall to Love

Is become thrall to Death."

Bow down before him, ballad, sigh and groan.

But make no sojourn in thy outgoing;

For haply it may be

That when thy feet return at evening

Death shall come in with thee.

Opium poppy, smoke, and tar with green cognac, brittle white vanilla pod, white sandalwood, and clove bud.

And, of course, there are the Shungas --

++ NOVEL IDEAS FOR SECRET AMUSEMENTS VI

A limited edition Salon series celebrating the joy, humor, playfulness, and thrill of sexual intercourse through scent interpretations of Edo era Japanese erotic art.

This is a Limited Edition series that will run from 25 January 2014 until 17 April 2014. No imp's ears are available for this series.

While we have listed the notes of these scents for your edification and convenience, we prefer not to offer any descriptive passages for these scents.

A DEMONSTRATION OF AFFECTIONATE EXCITEMENT

White frankincense, ho wood, Himalayan cedar, sweet myrrh, beeswax, and bamboo.

AWABI DIVERS

Polished ebony, ho wood, apricot peel, patchouli-infused vanilla husk, Lebanese cedar, and vetiver.

THE BLOOMING FLOWERS OF SPRING

Honey, mimosa petals, and white amber.

CARP AND OCTOPUS

Sea buckthorn berry, salt musk, white nectarine, kelp, oakmoss, green musk, and elemi.

DESTRUCTIVE VAGINA OF THE FOX SPIRIT

Vanilla orchid, black amber, coffee bean, labdanum, champaca, and oudh.

DIVERSIONS IN THE CHASHITSU

Green tea, yellow sandalwood, apple blossom, and white bamboo.

THE ELEPHANT’S LEASH

Peach blossoms and cherry blossoms with red musk, Oaxacan amber, copal, lilac, and white sandalwood.

FURO

Black tea, bergamot, red patchouli, peru balsam, and bourbon vanilla.

GEISHA IN A STATE OF RUMPLED ANNOYANCE

French lavender, white plum blossom, white ginger, and rice wine.

KOITO AND SASHICHI

Green tea, tobacco absolute, and agarwood.

LOVERS IN THE TEA HOUSE

Sake and matcha tea with amber incense, golden sandalwood, and yōkan.

THE NUN AND THE COURTLY LADY

White sandalwood, Italian bergamot, Siamese benzoin, tobacco flower, and caramelized honey.

ORGY WITH NINE WOMEN

Champaca magnolia, bourbon vanilla, blonde tobacco, and white honey.

PLOVERS ABOVE THE WAVES

Rice flower, white cream, tea roses, abalone accord, white moss, beeswax, tuberose, and red currant.

REFLECTED VULVA

Sweet pea, cherry blossoms, and sugared cream.

SHAMISEN

Rosewood, silk, kōki wood, smoked bamboo, and bone.

TREASURE SHIP COMING IN

King mandarin, green mint, green tea leaf, and white musk.

UNMASKING THE SAMBASÔ DANCER

King mandarin, passionfruit, Moroccan rose absolute, labdanum, and amber musk.

The goblins are feelin’ frisky over at the ‘Post!

We have two Lupercalia massage oils –

++ LUPERCALIA MASSAGE OIL

FORMULA 57

Strengthens emotional bonds and cultivates blossoming love: bourbon vanilla with ylang ylang, Roman chamomile, and white honey.

FORMULA 72

Bolsters sexual vigor, stimulates sensuality, and inspires relaxation: cacao with coconut, vanilla cream, and shea.

And one (slightly narcissistic) Lupercalia bath oil –

++ LUPERCALIA BATH OIL

SELBSTVERLIEBT

Inspired by the art of Félicien Rops.

An exercise in self-love: sugared jasmine with vanilla and black orchid.

Bath salts are back!

++ LUPERCALIA BATH SALTS

LOVE BATH SALTS

Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.

- Oscar Wilde

Pink roses, sugared pomegranate, apple blossom, white ginger, and velvet-white vanilla.

LUST BATH SALTS

Unfailing golden arrows dipped in lust: shimmering amber and copal with red musk, red patchouli, beeswax, hay sugar, and a drop of Turkish rose.

Plus two new hair glosses to assist you in achieving that tousled, just-got-schtupped look (and scent!) –

++ LUPERCALIA HAIR GLOSS

FALLEN WOMAN

'There is a budding morrow in midnight:' -

So sang our Keats, our English nightingale.

And here, as lamps across the bridge turn pale

In London's smokeless resurrection-light,

Dark breaks to dawn. But o'er the deadly blight

Of love deflowered and sorrow of none avail,

Which makes this man gasp and this woman quail,

Can day from darkness ever again take flight?

White honey, camellia, and tobacco.

SMUTTY GOBLIN

A goblin’y take on Smut! Smutty Goblin Musk sweetened with sugar and tonka, and woozy with dark booze notes.

And two atmosphere sprays to help you get in the mood –

++ LUPERCALIA ATMOSPHERE SPRAYS

BEHIND THE SCENES

Inspired by the art of Félicien Rops.

Vin de Bourgogne with smoky beeswax, a splash of rose water, cracked pomegranate, bruised, fallen lily petals, and a smear of tobacco absolute.

TRADING POST DUNGEON

Whips, chains, goblin-sized leather harnesses, and Excitable Goblin Musk!

This season, Black Phoenix Trading Post is embarking on its own sojourn through the Floating World with shunga-inspired baths and atmosphere sprays

++ NOVEL IDEAS FOR SECRET AMUSEMENTS: FOR THE BATH

A PECULIAR GAME OF SHOJI

Rosewood, red currant, green tea, and caramelized sugar.

EROTIC IMAGES OF SPRING EVENINGS

Florentine Iris, white almond, and golden honey.

PRELUDE TO THE BATH

White tea, golden apricot, and orange blossom.

THE SHINING DIMPLE OF LOVE

Vanilla orchid, vanilla absolute, and black tea leaf.

++ NOVEL IDEAS FOR SECRET AMUSEMENTS ATMOSPHERE SPRAYS

DISCUSSION ON THE FIRST CLIMB OF THE MOUNTAIN OF PASSION

Sugared vanilla rose, pink carnation, pink peppercorn, cistus, Oman frankincense, white peony, white moss, and lemon peel.

EVENING ON THE VERANDA

Cypress boughs swaying in a crisp night breeze, with red sandalwood incense and blood grass.

FEMALE BEAUTY IN SPIDERWEB KIMONO

White fig, tea leaves, oakmoss, and lilac blossoms.

LOVERS WITH TORTOISESHELL HARIGATA

Aged patchouli and ambrette with burgundy pitch, labdanum, orange blossom, gurjum balsam, and white sandalwood.

PLAYFUL CAT

Sweet tonka, ambrette seed, golden musk, and smoky myrrh.

Pervy goblin artwork by Tanya Bjork! <3

And that, my beloved, is all the smut that’s fit to print. May your Lupercalia be lustful, lewd, and filled with filth!

Sign in to follow this