Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Pyewacket

Ebon Night Bath Oil

Ebon Night is an oil of deep, profound reflection. It is the revelation found in darkness, an embrace of quiet solitude, and is also a wellspring of mystery, imagination, dark creativity, and shadowy inspiration. It is a healing oil, as sleep and dreams bring solace, and it enables quiet, somber contemplation. This oil is the perfect preamble to working with night deities.

This one has a lovely herbal scent. I'd happily use it for scent alone. I put some on after a bath last night without any particular intention or ritual and had a rough night. I was hyper-alert for half the night, jumping at every sound in the street or at noises that the cats were making downstairs. And for the other half of the night I had vivid disturbing dreams. I then slept in til 10.30am when I'm usually up at 7 on weekends. I tend to think that dreaming purges me of bad energies, memories etc. so I'm hoping that my bad night will bring solace today. I'll wait for about a week before trying this oil again as I couldn't handle two nights like that in a row. Also, I may use it much earlier in the afternoon next time. Very nice scent though.

ETA: I thought I should add that the following day I had a very productive writing day following by the most restful, dreamless night's sleep in a long time. I'll definitely use this again in a few days. Edited by Pyewacket