Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
wickedgoddess

The Whirling Wind Moon is live at Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab and Trading Post.

The Whirling Wind Moon is live at Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab and Trading Post.

WHIRLING WIND MOON

Swiftly walk o’er the western wave,

Spirit of Night!

Out of the misty eastern cave,

Where, all the long and lone daylight,

Thou wovest dreams of joy and fear,

‘Which make thee terrible and dear, —

Swift be thy flight!

Dreams of joy and fear: swirling dark and airy musks, mogra, plumeria, hyacinth, lily of the valley, dry white sandalwood, raw white ginger, gardenia, pale amber, and oakmoss.

Whirling Wind Moon art by Tanya Bjork!

This month’s single note is

GOLGOTHAN MYRRH

I send thee myrrh, not that thou mayest be by it perfumed, but it perfumed by thee.

Myrrh is a sacred plant whose power has been explored for over four thousand years. It is an ingredient in the Kyphi of the ancient Egyptians and in Ketoret, which was used in the used in the First and Second Temples of Jerusalem. Myrrh was also one of the gifts that the Magi were said to have brought to the infant Christ. This tremendously potent and protective plant resonates with the Crone, and is utilized both to explore the Crone’s spheres of death and wisdom, and as a tool to help lead the proverbial child of destiny through darkness to a place of enlightenment.

Myrrh, whose name means Bitter Tears, exists within the auspices of both Saturn and Luna, and represents loss and grief as well as the ability to heal and learn from painful experiences.

I hate price increases. There’s no gentle way of announcing them, and I always feel like a heel when we have to make ‘em. Effective immediately, the price of wand caps is going up to $1 per piece. The cost of the caps themselves has risen on our end, and because they’re a high-breakage item, we lose money on them as a whole because they get roughed up in transit despite our best efforts to keep them safe and snug.

Wand caps are available on our Imp’s Ears page.

Thank you so much for understanding!

Sign in to follow this