Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
kebechet

A Post From Del & Sue at Dark Delicacies!

On behalf of Dark Delicacies and even more so for me individually I want to take a moment to say a couple of things about BPAL. In the few years since we've come to be acquainted with Beth, Brian, Ted and the entire BPAL staff I cannot think of a more rewarding experience. Their work ethic, imagination, drive for perfection and just downright humanitarian approach to their business is a rare thing. We are so thankful for the opportunities we have had to work with them on various projects and are absolutely thrilled for the current pairing of some of our business models with an aim to bring both businesses to an even higher playing field.

Their dedication and caring is most obvious in their customer base which (according to the countless individuals we have met face-to-face and the large amount we have dealt with on-line) seems thrilled to be a part of this growing enterprise and voices that excitment in their support for the various projects we (BPAL and Dark Delicacies) have taken together.

Today was the signing event for the release of Elizabeth's and my book "Vampires Don't Sleep Alone" and the outpouring of support was almost overwhelming. We sold out and are awaiting more copies to come in-house the beginning of this week while the orders continue to stream in.

Thank you folks. I couldn't be more pleased to be able to serve you as customers and get to know you as friends than I am right at this moment. Whether it was cupcakes or just a really honest smile and a friendly hello, you have truly made the entire trip up to this point quite memorable and my wife and I thank you for that opportunity.

Sincerely,

Del & Sue Howison

Dark Delicacies

Sign in to follow this