Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
dianahuntress

something herme's 24 faubourg'ish

looking for something that resembles 24 faubourg by Hermes..i love this scent and was wondering if any of you more expierenced BPAL's members may know what im a'needin' :P

i just placed my first oder from here to include:vixen,sea of glass,bewitched,tempest,the raven & jersey devil ...good choices?? :ack:

looking for something that resembles 24 faubourg by Hermes..i love this scent and was wondering if any of you more expierenced BPAL's members may know what im a'needin' :P

i just placed my first oder from here to include:vixen,sea of glass,bewitched,tempest,the raven & jersey devil ...good choices?? :ack:

I know that this is a bit late, but have just seen you post...

On me 'The Caterpillar' smell exactly like 24 faubourg by Hermes... Not a shock when you look at the notes

The Caterpillar

Heavy incense notes waft lazily through a mix of carnation, jasmine, bergamot, and neroli over a lush bed of dark mosses, iris blossom, deep patchouli and indolent vetiver.

24 faubourg by Hermes

Faubourg is a reflection of luxury and femininity, with a composition that is based on rich flowers contrasting the dryness of patchouli.

Beautiful melody of orange blossom, ylang-ylang, and jasmine, wrapped into winy amber, hovering over a subtly orchestrated chypre accord. Earthy nuance of vetiver and woody-floral iris note are in contrast with the abundance of white flowers in the heart. 24 Faubourg includes notes of orange blossom, jasmine Sambac, ylang-ylang, iris, ambergris and vanilla.

Edited by pefkakias

Sign in to follow this