Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
obsidienne

Is there a BPAL similar to Method Home's Hollyberry?

Hello all,

Can anyone recommend a perfume that is reminiscent of Method Home's Hollyberry products? It doesn't have to be an exact scent match, in fact I'd prefer it if it was a little more complex (like it could have some florals or something). I want that overall "holly" feeling, just not so that I smell like car air freshener.

I have an order on the way that includes Snow Bunny which may be what I am looking for, but it's taking a !#$&%@ long time to arrive thanks to the holiday shipping craze; in the meantime I have been stalking Perchta and Frau Holle reviews...

edit: Received Snow Bunny today. Definitely not close. :P

Edited by obsidienne

Yuletide from a couple years back, Mistletoe which was a Yule several times, then there's last year's Capricorn which is similar to quite a few of the lab's "winter" scents (Snow Moon, Wolf Moon 07, Hunger Moon etc). Try the trading post's new one from the inquisition as well, Hollyberry & Mistletoe.

I really like the Method too ... good thing its back this year! Though they didn't bring back my favorite from the past couple years, Vanilla Peppermint, although I'm really digging the Toasted Hazelnut!

Edited by biz4brent

Thank you for the recommendations! I should have guessed that it would be an LE type of scent. :P

I'm a Capricorn, so it's tempting to find that one...

I had no idea that Method did Christmas smells regularly; I only just started using Method early this year (pretty much everything from the soaps to their cleaners). I'm so crazy about the French Lavender. & I love peppermint, so I'll be hoping to see a return of this Vanilla Peppermint that you mention! Really hoping.

Yuletide from a couple years back, Mistletoe which was a Yule several times, then there's last year's Capricorn which is similar to quite a few of the lab's "winter" scents (Snow Moon, Wolf Moon 07, Hunger Moon etc). Try the trading post's new one from the inquisition as well, Hollyberry & Mistletoe.

I really like the Method too ... good thing its back this year! Though they didn't bring back my favorite from the past couple years, Vanilla Peppermint, although I'm really digging the Toasted Hazelnut!

No problem, my pleasure. Most of those LE aren't too hard (or too pricey) to find.

Edited by biz4brent

Without ever knowing about this conversation, my boyfriend brought home Method's Peppermint Vanilla and the Cinnamon Bark hand soaps yesterday! OMFGZOR, they're good. I think my eyes popped a little when he pulled them out of the bag. :P

Edited by obsidienne