Insatiable lust, unending vigor! A truly carnal, energetic men’s blend: vanilla and amber with juniper, rosewood and white pine.

When I first sniffed this from the vial, my immediate thought was 'Oh no, TCP!' ... (I'm not sure if you have TCP in the 'States, I'm sure everyone in the UK will know EXACTLY what smell I mean!!)

I'd given it to Henry (husband) as I didn't particularly want to smell of TCP, but decided to borrow it back today and give it a decent chance. Well, let's say it redeemed itself thoroughly!

When wet on the wrist I could still smell the TCP 'bite' (possibly the white pine and juniper?) but this soon softened to a wonderful assertive aroma that I can only describe as 'Snake Oil with balls ....'

Two hours later it has morped into a beautful, soft, warm vanilla with a lovely masculine 'edge.' I had a great deal of difficulty in wresting this one away from The Husband long enough to try some on myself to review it (it smells really great on him too) but I think it's one he'll have to share from now on, as I am totally smitten with this one!

EDIT: Added Lab's description --Shollin