Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
shriekingviolet

Mass Admin & Mod Sabbatical

Hey lovelies! Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that about 75% of the mod staff of this forum will be away next week from October 30-November 3 to attend Ted & Beth's Pirate Nuptials in Vegas. And the celebrate my birthday on the 1st! :P Though I think a handful of us are bringing laptops (though not me), we likely won't be spending too much time checking in here and thus any questions, comments, etc. during this period should be addressed to one of the moderators still on duty (see list below). Obviously, I think they'd appreciate it if PMs were kept to a minimum so they're not inundated with cries for help, so if something comes up next week that can wait until everyone else gets home, we'd appreciate it if you waited. Patience is important as well as a smaller staff means it may take longer for PMs to be answered! They also cannot be used to cash in reward points, so any requests for titles, inbox expansions, etc. will have to be made before Monday or after Kate and I return.

Mods Still Available:

Clephan

Clover

Grrrlennyl

Jessica

Parrot_Suspect

Sheila

Shollin

Kate will be home a day earlier than me (Friday, Nov 2), and all of the mods on duty have both of our cellphone #s in case of emergency (hacking, hardware failure, etc.).

Mind the babysitters and be good kids! :D Everyone enjoy your Halloween and we promise to deliver pictures of the wedding when we return!

Sign in to follow this