Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
porcelina

BPAL like Lola Fragrance Oil?

For Christmas this year I received a tiny bottle of Lola Fragrance Oil. The blend is described as such:

"A long-lasting blend of essential oils with top notes of Bergamot, Currant and Mandarin, middle notes of Jasmine, Iris and Nutmeg, Lola is undeniably seductive and ultra-feminine. Patchouli, Oak Moss and Musk ensure that you'll leave behind a little Lola and a whole lot of sex appeal everywhere you go. Unique, floating Brassia Seeds enhance the aphrodisiac qualities of this exotic blend."

I basically can't pick out any individual notes- it is not citrusy or floral and the patchouli blends in so well that it works with my chemistry for once. It's a very musky, sexy blend and it smells amazing on me, and basically Lola Cosmetics stopped making it and I can't find it for sale anywhere (except one place in Australia that won't ship to me). Can you guys help me find some BPAL that might smell similar?

Edited by porcelina

I'm too new to suggest any BPAL that might smell like this. But maybe you could get an Australian forum member to do a custom purchase. :P Apart from me, there are lots of nice Australians at http://www.lushnz.com/forum . What Australian retailer has it?

ETA: It's available at carliescosmeticworld.com.au, which I've never heard of but they seem okay.

Edited by ClareN

Sign in to follow this