Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
shriekingviolet

The Admin Returneth

As I've marked on the calendar, from the 18th until the 25th, I'm going to be out of town on holiday. And as my vacation this time is going to be on a cruise ship that charges extortionist rates at their internet cafe, I'll be completely without internet access during that time. Therefore any and all technical related questions and cashing in reward points PMs need to be sent to quantum spice unless their not time sensitive.

Also, I've asked Morrighana to help me and quantum spice by stepping in and helping some of the admin duties in my stead. She doesn't have a lot of forum tech knowledge so she won't be able to help anyone on that score, but if anyone has any comments, complaints or questions that need admin attention, you can send them to her and/or quantum spice.

And because my internet is acting up, this may or may not be my last time signing on before I leave, so if you've sent me any PMs and I don't respond by Sunday afternoon, please resend them to Morrighana or quantum spice if they can't wait.

Thanks!

Cruise fell through and I'm back home. :P

Sign in to follow this