Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
kebechet

Chrysanthemum Moon

As of Chrysanthemum Moon, our monthly Lunacy will stretch from a single 24-hour period to three days. As many of you know, A Little Lunacy is a monthly rotating Limited Edition series that BPAL started in June 2004. On the night of the Full Moon – and now, beginning on the night prior to the Full Moon and running through the night after the Full Moon – we present a scent to our clients that is dedicated to the season that moon falls within, the mythological theme of that moon, the agricultural or mystic rituals that mark the day, or holy days that fall at that time.

And sometimes, as is with the case of Chrysanthemum Moon, we go in strange directions.

Moon, moon, moon. I typed that word a lot, didn’t I?

Why three days? Well, we want to make things as painless as possible for our clients and, as Shollin (from the bpal indy forum) said, "Hey, if it's good enough for werewolves, it's good enough for the Lunacy."

Agreed!

The 10mls and F5 will be going the way of the dodo when Chrysanthemum Moon vanishes: minutes into August 11th, PST. As a small reminder, CT:3 and Et Lux Fuit will be coming down on the 15th, and the Halloween update is going live later this month.

Chrysanthemum Moon is also live at the Black Phoenix Trading Post. I went to an opium den and all I got was this lousy t-shirt! A stunningly seedy rendition of the sign that adorns Carnaval Diabolique's most notorious opium den, Chrysanthemum Moon. Another morbid memento by the glorious Jennifer Williamson. Deep brown distressed ink with golden glitter highlights.

chrys.gif

Due to the glittery goodness and multiple colors, the price for this tee is slightly higher:

Crew neck - $17.00

Babydoll - $22.00

3X Crew Neck - $19.00

I truly hope that everyone enjoys the direction that we went with this Lunacy!

Sign in to follow this