Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
kebechet

Things that suck and things that don't suck.

Things that suck:

The Lab is moving. Thanks to the madcap, wacky antics of our local phone company, we won't have phone service until next Friday, and no DSL until the Friday after that. We will be shipping out of our houses [oy vey] and answering emails remotely, and due to the disruptive nature of moving, we'll be shut down on packing for about 72 hours, starting tomorrow. We will do our very best to get the process over with as quickly as possible, but I want people to be aware of the situation nonetheless.

Things that don't suck:

The Lab is moving. More space means more efficiency, and that means we might be able to speed things up a little bit more. In addition, we've finally got a wee space to dedicate to will-call and the occasional walk-in. In other words, the Lab is finally going to be opening its doors for at least a few hours a week. We still don't have the funds or the manpower to open up to the public full-time, but its a start. When will we be ready? We're aiming for the next full moon, but that's barring incident...

... and there have been heaps of Incidents this month. We'll do our best, and, of course, I'll keep everyone posted.

I'm sorry if I've been a little out of touch lately. This moving thing has me twitching and foaming at the mouth.

Sign in to follow this