Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Snow White

Emal vs. PM

Hi everyone! :D

How is everyone doing? I've been a busy bee as some might know and I hope I am getting to all your emails and Qs quickly enough. (I usually work here on weekdays in the afternoons so if you send me an email on a weekend I won't get to it till Monday).

I've been getting a lot of Personal messages and although they are so much fun, I would rather get emails instead especially if it's an order Q. There are several reasons for this personal preference. One, is that it is more efficent to keep track of your order and Qs and answers all in one email since all I have to do is scroll down vs. in PM, I have to search for what I wrote to you last in the sent folder). Two, is with an email I have your email address and full name, which helps me find your order or answer your Q but with PM unless you include it in your message, I don't and I have to fish for it.

Now I know some of you have no choice but to PM me because you have an aol account or something else that doesn't let you email me. For those of you that have this problem and need to PM me, please include your full name and email address in each PM you sent me (plus order # if possible for both ways) that way I can respond to you right away.

I hope this is not too much to ask you guys and hopefully you won't mind emailing me or PMing me the way it's best. THANK YOU SO MUCH for understanding and can't wait for those emails :D

Oh, my email is: nella at blackphoenixalchemylab dot com

Yours truly,

Nella :P

No problem eventhough I already know this because we just talked! :D I did EMAIL you a copy of the cleared check statment in case you have not seen it yet. Take care and dont work to hard! :P

Hi Nella!

Thanks for letting us know! I was a bit curious as to the best way to get in touch with you guys. I sent an email on Monday to Brian (as he was my contact last time for an International order), but I'm not sure if he got it, so I just resent it to you, I hope that's ok!

Thanks! :P

Lisa ~~ ViolentKitten ~~

Thanks Nella...........You've been great help to me so far. I hope I don't bother you so much. I'm sorta obssessed with these oils. :P

Thanks, Nella - I think a lot of us have been concerned about not being a bother while you guys are working so hard, but unsure of the best way to contact you for questions. The update is greatly appreciated!

Thanks for taking such good care of us! :P

Sign in to follow this