Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Chaos the Crazy

Prosperous Business

A slow acting blend that shows steady, ever-increasing gain over the long run. Brings in an influx of prosperity in business by attracting new customers, retaining the loyalty of older customers, and giving you new and unexpected opportunities for profit. Works best in conjunction with green glass or 7-knob candles and the incense, powder, and floorwash bearing the same name. Add a shredded, pulverized dollar bill to the blend before using. Do not use this oil on bare skin, as it contains metals that may cause severe irritation.

No description, but I'm hoping it will give my jewelry business the kick it needs. I picked this up at Black Broom.

In the bottle: very earthy and green - patchouli, some pine, a hint of basil perhaps. Something mildly sweetish, can't quite pin the note.

For experimental purposes, on my skin - the woody note comes out to play, I'm getting cedar now with a sweet note that isn't cloying. This reminds me a lot of walking through the Sawdust Festival down in Laguna Canyon. There's a hint of basil and something else as well coming out as I type this...I'll probably update this later with a more rounded description.

ETA: Warning noted and heeded - thanks for that Shollin :P

One thing I've noticed about this oil...it makes me get off my ass and WORK! Using it in a candle has helped bring the focus to get pieces done and out the door. I'm very tempted to try this in an incense as well. Edited by Chaos the Crazy

After hearing from Chaos the Crazy on how great this worked for her so far I had to pick some up. My first event is fast approaching so I had to pick this up to help me get in gear (something hard since before this I was planning my wedding :P ) and help make this project work.

The scent is very heavy it has a pine and possible wood scent (cedar?) It is fairly thick scented. Humm.. It reminds me a bit of a Money Draw Oil I have had before ( not surprising since that is part of the intent).

I have used this on clothing to initually try to get a kick from it (I like to use magickal oils on my person when they related to personal work but had heard not to in this case) but have moved to a candle and oil burner with coins annointed near it (I really need a kick to get things finished and to get some inspiration) but won't do that again the scent is just a little to strong for me to stand over time, but feel that things are working forward.

Oh I just read about the dollar bill I will have to try this to see if this helps to amp the effects.

I will of course not know exactly what I will get from this for some time but plan to keep you up dated.