Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
ipb

new subforum - reviews: up-and-coming

with 15 up-and-coming scent reviews, i felt it was time to give them their own sub-forum :P

Hey QS - since you've cleaned up all the clutter, could we move the "reviewing rules" sticky to be above all the reviews subfora? I remember we couldn't do that before because with all the upcoming reviews it'd be messy, but that isn't an issue anymore.

it still can't technically done without editting the skin files, which would effect any forum we ever decided to put a subforum in, not just the reviews category. These things don't work on a case by case basis.

Aha. OK. I didn't realise it was that complicated. :P

<---- knows nothing about coding

LOL it's ok Shollin. I *did* put all of the review guidelines in with the forum guidelines, and there's a link to that at the top of every page, I can also (easily) set it up so that all new members are PMed with a link to the guidelines and ask them to skim them before posting.

actually, if that block is just a function, as well as the subforums, on the template, it could be as easy as if ($_get['showforum']==3]{list_topics(); list_forums();}else{list_forums();list_topics();}

...which reminds me, i need to sit down and look at the font code again... i started it, but got distracted...

Sign in to follow this