Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
morella

BPAL scent close to Gonesh #6?

I recently discovered BPAL and have orders for about 15 5 ml. coming soon.

So far my favorite is Cathedral but I have been searching for years for a perfume that is similar to gonesh incence #6, as it is my favorite fragrance of all time.

If anyone knows of a similar scent in BPAL or any other line I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks in advance!

Is that the one called "Ancient Times"? That was my favorite too but I am not sure if I can find a correlation in BPAL...I haven't smelled that in so long!

I might be inspired to order up some Gonesh incense to refresh my scent-memory actually, I loved those, but I don't know of any places around me that sell it...that would send me on a major trip down memory lane I think! I'm sure that some similarities could be found with some BPAL oils. :P

Yes, that is the same one. I haven't been able to find it around here lately either, hope they still make it.

Yes, that is the same one.  I haven't been able to find it around here lately either, hope they still make it.

Sorry to butt in, I think you might be able to order the incense that was mentioned online @ Nahziryah Monastic Community catalog. Here is a link, my apologies if I mess this up, not terribly computer literate......

http://www.nmcnews.org/gonesh.html

Sign in to follow this