Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
kebechet

Convergence, Aphrodesiacs and Logos

Just a small reminder that we'll be vending at this year's Convergence, April 22-24, at the Shelter Pointe Hotel in San Diego, CA. We're working on a tentative stock list, which will include some LE backstock, a few single notes, the notorious Triple Dagger tee [courtesy of Black Phoenix Trading Post, and a selection of demonic statues [designed by Thomas, of Panoptikom, Screaming Kings and Amy Brown Signature Series fame in addition to a few Twilight Alchemy Lab oils and oils from our general catalogue.

Another reminder: my Aphrodesiac Workshop is scheduled for April 29, 8-10pm, and will be hosted by the fine people at Black Broom [5050 Vineland Ave, North Hollywood, CA 91601].

Getting Dirty With Aphrodisiacs 101

This is not a love spell course; just primal, bestial lust. We will address the basic components of a passion blend, discuss methods by which they can be implemented practically, cover edible aphrodisiacs briefly, and at the end of the class you have the option of participating in a little hands-on workshop. Cost for class and materials will be $25.

You will leave this class with some goodies and just in time for the weekend!

There is no need to pre-register for the class, but I would like to get a general head count so I know what materials I need to provide.

At this time, we are awaiting the delivery of a few pieces of logo artwork that seem to have vanished in transit. As soon as they are in our hands, the contest will commence.

Sign in to follow this