Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

A whole heap of babbling.

I am such an enormous kook tonight: I posted this in the TOTALLY WRONG PLACE the first time around. Mercury, please cut it out.

I posted almost the exact same stuff on the Lab’s new announcement LJ Community, bpal_excathedra… sorry if you end up reading all this twice. 8)

As some of you know, some bozo has been monkeying around with our blackphoenixalchemylab eBay account. While we get that straightened out, I’m posting a couple of auctions on my personal eBay in an effort to pad the donations I’m sending out to the charities listed in the Oblations. I’ll be honest, guys… that whole thing didn’t go over the way I’d hoped. We didn’t generate much on those oils, so that’s why I’m pulling them, and from now on I’m going to use eBay auctions and a pad on the occasional LE in order to slake my need to help people, critters and causes. Anyway, I don’t want to write wee checks to these guys, so I’m trying to drum up some love before I send them off later this month. The entirety of the moola from the Prototype Auctions will be divided amongst the Oblation charities, sans any eBay or PayPal fees.

The Prototype Auctions:

Caligostro

Jinx

Naked Singularity

Vampyre

And on a slightly different topic, Chaos Theory II: The Butterfly Effect will be crashing out of the Lab this Spring. Details forthcoming.

Some other dates worth mentioning…

The Lab will be at Convergence 11. Visit, or suffer my wrath!

Ok, maybe not wrath. But it’ll be nice to meet some of you guys!

On April 29th, I will be hosting a little class at the Black Broom in North Hollywood, CA:

- - -

Getting Dirty With Aphrodisiacs 101

A two-hour course in blending oils, powders and incense for passion, dressing candles and assembling mojo hands for lust and attraction. This is not a love spell course; just primal, bestial lust. We will address the basic components of a passion blend, discus methods by which they can be implemented practically, cover edible aphrodisiacs briefly, and at the end of the class you have the option of participating in a little hands-on workshop.

- - -

More details about C11 stock and the class will be posted asap.

Now for the irksome news: there’s a slight delay on the upload of the logo contest page. I keep dropping connection and the upload is locking up on me. I will get this working as quickly as I possibly can.