Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
shriekingviolet

We're back!

After much unexpected (but unfortunately unavoidable) downtime, the forums have returned! Hopefully *knocks on wood* this will be the last time for a long time we'll have to move.

Anyway, as I announced on the LJ, there was a problem moving the pms so you'll find all of your inboxes empty. I have all of them saved in the database, but for some reason the board software won't recognize that they're there. So while I haven't quite given up on getting them restored, I'm not sure how to fix it, so you're better off assuming they won't return in the immediate future.

ETA April 4, 12:58 am: Everyone should have the messages from their inbox folders (though they're no longer sorted into whatever folders you may have set them up in). The messages in your sent and drafts folders are unfortunately still gone.

And as we just moved, I'm sure there's a bug or too here or there. If you think something's missing or find something not working, please PM me (rather than starting a topic) and let me know. I'll be working on tweaking some of the settings to get things back the way they should be and it'd just be better for me to communicate issues that way.

Also, Sarah (one of our mods) made a new skin for the board that you can check out if you scroll to the bottom and select the skin marked "Mata Hari."

Welcome back everyone one!

Sign in to follow this