Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
shriekingviolet

Expect Some Mass Thread Moving!

The Randomness area has been becoming rather messy lately as the topic is just a bit TOO broad for a forum of our size, so we've added some extra subsection to help organize things better. So don't be alarmed if several threads you started or have been following suddenly isn't where it used to be. There will be lots of moving this weekend.

The new areas added are for crafts (by much popular demand), an area for quizzes/role-calls/memes and name generators that's now in the intro forum, and a forum for personal matters (such as relationships etc.) that is a subforum of Randomness.

I should also ask that while the mod team would really appreciate the help in spotting threads that need to moved, please wait until Tuesday to do any reports for this so we can avoid flooding poor Michelle's (minilux, our Randomness mod where most threads to be moved are likely to be housed) pm box.

In other news, as a few of you might have noticed if you've glanced at the "who's online?" list, a few new mods have been added. Scylla, Clover and Heartbeast (along with Fulltiltredhead who was added a month ago, but still needs to be trained) have agreed to join the mod team and give us a hand. None have been assigned to sections or have been trained yet, so I'd hold off peppering them with questions just yet, but feel free to welcome them!

Plus, tomorrow is the one year anniversary of when slythwitch opened the board and I haven't had time to develop anything to celebrate the matter. Actually started thinking about planning something back in November, but the holidays got me all sidetracked and I lost time. We'll have a proper forum-birthday celebration in mid February as that's when *I* took control of the board, promise!

Have a happy weekend everyone!

Sign in to follow this