Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Extravagant Foreplay

Effervescent lime, sheer vanilla, green tea, and white musk bubbling with red currant, blackberry, lychee, and yuzu.

This starts off strongest on the lychee (which has a slight rose aspect to it), but the lime, yuzu, and white musk are quick to join the party, and it ends up being a citrusy white musk party for a long time. Then the lychee peeks its head out once more, but the scent is pretty soft by that point, and still tinged with citrus and white musk notes. I can smell a hint of blackberry by the end of the day, but it is by no means a main player on me (I'm glad about this, as it was the only note I was side-eyeing when I ordered the bottle). I don't get the vanilla, green tea, or red currant at the moment, but I am hoping that they'll emerge once this has had more time to settle (this test is after one day of settling).

I like this, but I wish it were stronger and that I were getting some of the vanilla and green tea. I'm hoping those notes will become noticeable after this has had more time to settle. In any case, I think it will be great during the summer months, and I recommend it to those who are pining after Grapefruit, Yuzu, and White Musk (it's not as strong as that scent, but the yuzu and white musk in this made me think of that one).

A bright, and almost bubbly fruit mixture. On me this is equal parts lime, red currant, lychee, yuzu, and blackberry. Any time I start to think I'm smelling more of one, other others come through. It results in a very bright fruit mix, without being particularly berry or citrusy. I don't get the vanilla, green tea, or white musk at all. There is a slightly carbonated quality to the scent, maybe that's in part due to the white musk, but I attribute it to the berries. I wish there was more to the scent and/or one of the fruit notes came out stronger over the rest. As currently, I would describe this scent as more of a general fruit cocktail scent. The blend starts to be feel like less than the sum of its parts.

In the imp this is bright and bubbly, mostly lime and yuzu but a strong undercurrent of smooth vanilla. On my skin the lychee and blackberry come out, a combination I've not experienced before but I really like it, sweet and floral lychee with the darker juiciness of blackberry. The citrus notes brighten it. I get more green tea and vanilla as it wears. A really fun and unique fruit scent!