Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Evening Rendezvous

If you missed out on Stealthily, Stealthily, this feels a very similar type of fragrance. It reads as a well blended misty and puffy purple scent, a bit powdery from the orris, and some sweetness from the violet.  I think it has more of a honeyed aroma and a smidge salty from the ambergris.  I like it bunches.

First applied, I get a blast of lavender and wisteria but soon after, I can pick out most of the notes, but everything melds so well, it's just a beautiful whole of a scent. 

This is a beautiful sweetened floral that lays on a backdrop of silken floof. It's very soothing and does feel purple; but more of a hazy, cooling lavender rather than a deep violet or orchid. 

A base of ambergris and orris root, with a haze of pale purple florals. The combo of orris root and ambergris are the strongest on me, though I would describe this as slightly more of an ambergris scent than orris root. I cannot pick out the various florals on their own. They combine to form a pale floral musk that reads to me as purple, without being distinctly violet or lavender. The scent starts and stays relatively light, though does not have a bad throw. Overall, it gives me the impression of a mix of purple and gray musks, with just enough ambergris to be noticeable.

this one starts with a strong lavender note with something kind of misty, maybe ambergris? a minute or two later i get the orris root and hints of wisteria and violet. after awhile it becomes a lavender/wisteria combination it's pretty and springlike. i am kind of wishing wisteria was stronger than lavender here (which remains the strongest note) but i still enjoy it.