Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Conception by the South Wind

Peach petals, golden amber breezes, rose sandalwood, ambergris accord, and lily of the valley.

Lily of the valley, peach petals, and creamy ambergris take the forefront on my skin. It's soft and airy and feels sort of like a walled garden near the sea, I can't smell something specifically oceanic, but the smell of this has that quality of air that you find in sheltered places near the ocean. The resinous elements of the amber are still airy, and while present are quiet, just bringing some warmth to the scent. The rose sandalwood is a very quiet herbal-floral-woody note that adds to the feel of this being a garden.

I adore this, and it really favored my favorite notes in it on my skin.

Wet on the skin, there is something surprisingly cinnamony about this, without of course there actually being any cinnamon. As it dries down, the ambergris amps, as do the peach blossoms. Dry on the skin, I would say it is first sweet delicate sandlewood and amber, with a sweet and creamy underlayer of peach blossom and ambergris. Not sure I get much, if any, lily of the valley, but I also don't think it suffers for it. Probably not going to be a scent I reach for OFTEN, since it is a little potpourri for everybday use, but definitely nice all the same.