Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Cluster of Cherry Blossoms

A gorgeous Luper. It smells exactly like I was hoping it would - light, sweet, feminine, predominantly cherry, without being overpowering or sickly sweet. It smells essentially like walking under cherry trees in bloom on a fresh spring day.

The honey is quite light, so if you're worried about the honey drowning out other notes (as happens to me with some scents), this isn't an issue here. My only issue is that there isn't much staying power.

absolutely beautiful. the honey is like past lupers - the one from last year w the lotus and the candle - it and the cherry blossom form a creamy, soft base. the rose and cherry mingle together to create the perfect pink glow. i usually don’t like rose but like this. the cherry is not almond cherry. 

SUCH a realistic flower scent. Smells exactly like a cherry blossom tree with little hints of something vaguely sultry? The honey does not overpower anything and it dries down smelling so clean without being at all soapy. Very florally feminine, I am going to bust this baby out frequently during spring.  Normally my skin EATS these kinds of delicate flower scents but this one stays and it stays WELL! Love. 

update: for a floral this has INSANE throw holy shit. Insane throw and insane staying power

Edited by Weirdgirlpilled

Gorgeous spring scent. I have a few cherry scents from previous years, and this one is stronger, both in the bottle and on skin. It has a comparatively decent longevity. Cherry blossoms, fresh and sweet, a little tangy. This is a perfect spring scent. This is what sakura trees would smell like. 

Cluster of Cherry Blossoms is a honeyed, cherry-tinged floral scent on me. I am glad that there's more cherry blossom than rose here (as I feared the rose would overtake it), but both notes are noticeable. The scent becomes more honeyed over time (with the honey eventually becoming the dominant note), but it is a pale honey. The cherry, on the other hand, is light. I feel like it just serves to accentuate the cherry blossom. And the musk part of the rose musk never makes this a musk party.

I think this is pretty, but at the moment, I don't feel like I need more than my decant. But if you're looking for cherry blossom, this is the Shunga from this year's update that features the note most prominently.

A cherry blossom scent, with rose on the side, all softened by honey. The cherry and cherry blossom are the strongest on me. The rose is more of a supporting role, it's noticeable but more adds to the floral nature of the cherry blossom. I cannot pick out the honey on its own, but it seems to be adding a sweet haze that rounds out the scent. Overall a soft, almost fuzzy scent of cherry, cherry blossoms, made particularly floral and sweet with added rose and honey.

I get maraschino cherries, light fizzy floral, and subtle muskiness, it smells pink. It reminds me a tiny bit of elf and fae, if it were cherry instead of peach.

After some time: the honey comes forward and now it's a mostly honey and this lovely light floral (almost fizzy) musk. The cherry is mostly gone, so the floral notes really get to shine with the musk and honey. It's lovely, super soft and sweet and feminine. It also has surprising longevity!

starting off i get cherry blossoms and rose musk. a hint of honey comes out after a few seconds. it ends up mostly just being cherry blossom and a light honey...but basically a cherry blossom soliflore. perfect for spring!.

I received a ful bottle and by accident spilled half of it on the carpet. The cherry blossom opens up as a laundry detergent to my nose, but is quickly put in check by the honey and rose musk. The drydown registers as light honey with little kicks of high pitched cherry.

A fresh honeyed floral that never turns soapy, screechy, or overly resinous. I've noticed that I keep reaching for the decant throughout spring, so I think a bottle is in my future. 

Gorgeous! Almost candyfloss-like in its airy sweetness. Honey and cherry blossom nestled in a halo of floral musk with a touch of cherry fruit. Cherry normally goes cough syrupy on my skin, but this is staying so nice. 

Everything in this blend feels delicate and well balanced.  The cherry blossom is clean and slightly soapy, but sweetened so prettily with the tart, juicy cherry and soft, creamy honey note.  There's a hint of perfumey rose at first, but the drydown settles into an idealized cherry blossom where the cherry fruit and honey just melt perfectly into the springy white floral.  The pink cherry note is making me love cherry blends (I hate when they smell like cheap maraschino cherries or cherry cough syrup).  I adore the Pink Cherry & Jasmine Sambac from this year as well.