Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Super crisp, high octave, bright neroli on application, goes on yellow. Daffodils peak out later and pretties this up even more. Not much spice or amber, but I guess they're softening the edges.

A nice, romantic, Spring fae scent, I like it a lot.

I really like this!  

The smell of daffodils is so ephemeral and hard to capture, I think.  But I love neroli and spices and amber, too, so this was a natural blind buy for me. 

This reminds me a lot of Closet Raid laced with a good dose of neroli.  It's sophisticated but also warm, clean, and pretty.  

Wet: a sharp, green floral with white edges. A touch soapy.

I almost like it but I need the soap to go away.

The soap did mostly away, and I'm left with a nice green, slightly musky floral that reminds me a bit of the green part of orange blossoms with amber in the background.

Very vintage perfume smelling.

i get neroli with a spiced amber and something very clean and refreshing in the background, which i believe gives the feeling of this being a silk daffodil as opposed to a real one. it's a bit much for me but i am loving the other notes. the silk aspect smells like a strong clean laundry detergent on my skin. it does calm down after awhile, but i just can't get past it in this one unfortunately. without that i'd probably love this...

Edited by theseagrows

This is quite nice, a zesty and refreshing floral with plenty of neroli. Not my personal taste, but I am enjoying it.

Edited by Exquise-moi

Dark, heady neroli dominates at first but soon followed by greenish daffodil. The amber is very soft on my skin, very much buried under the flowers. It's refreshing yet elegant.