Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

This is everything that I hoped it would be! Peach skin, more than juicy fruit, with that dryer sheet vibe behind it. Medium throw, loooong wear. 

This is definitely peach candy, not fresh peach.  Kind of like the gummy rings.  The cotton is there as kind of a clean linen scent.  They’re well balanced, there isn’t a dominant note on application.  It’s lighter than I was expecting. An hour in, the laundry note is taking over, the peachy scent has faded a good bit.  More throw than I was expecting when it went on so light, and there’s more peach in the throw than up close, somehow. Hour later - this is rapidly turning into dryer sheet.  I can’t decide if I should try aging this to see if the peach grows up, or just go ahead and destash.

love it! peachy laundry! like someone washed a peach gummy and put it through the drier now it's all over the towels and i found it while attempting to fold them, only not so sticky

Yep, nice peach laundry, similar to Fae somewhat, like the the laundry detergent version of it but without the other bits. I like it a lot, and its going to hang out with Boober often when I need a fresh laundry vibe without hitting the laundromat.