Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

I ❤️🍍. In the decant & wet on my skin, it's fresh pineapple plus Jolly Rancher pineapple candy. No hemp detected. This is a hoot!

Dries down to a soft, amber/cream-ish pineapple skin scent. I like it. Will test again to see if I need a bottle.

Golly I am really enjoying this! I haven't encountered much pineapple in BPAL, though I feel like I've gotten pina colada vibes before. This isn't that!

The pineapple candy is spot-on! Juicy sweet, just like a good gummy bear. Specifically candy, not fruit or juice. FUN!

I'm about 2 hours in and still getting light pineapple waft from the one testing wrist, just enough to keep going OH YEAH PINEAPPLE to myself, which keeps making me smile. Below that, it's dried down to softly earthy sweet note - not a scratchy as Hanging Johnny, and nothing like the weeeeeed in Ask the Nearest Hippie. Really pleasant and clearly ready for a good time!

I don't get pineapple candy as very sweet, very ripe pineapple. And a lot of it. The scent is very close to being a pineapple single note on me. I don't get hemp, but there is something in the background that brings a slight earthiness to the scent. I can't put my finger on what it is. Overall, very much a sweet pineapple scent. A little too simple for my tastes, but I bet pineapple lovers will like it.

This is a chameleon of a scent. I was getting ripe pineapple, then other times i was getting sour sweet pineapple kick over a woodsy base; now after a couple of days i'm getting the hemp accord. Overall, it's  my favourite scent from all the Lupers collection this year. Imagine a juicy sparkling pineapple slice with whiffs of woody hemp.