Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Ooo this is nice! Definitely a sweet and cute but not cloying, candied violet. Its youthful and playful but still sexy. Not much amber. I do like how it's not quite sugared like Hope and Faith, but distinctly hardshell candied, if that makes sense. I never tried Fleurette's Purple Snails, but it does share similarities with La Befana without the charcoal or other bits.

Oooh!  A candy heart that I love!  Wet it’s pure candied violet, nice and strong, good throw.  The description is perfect - the violet is about halfway between Faith (sugared violets) and Bruised Violet Compound (heavy, dirty, freshly planted violets).  No amber yet, but I wouldn’t mind if it stayed just like this. An hour in - it’s faded some, not too bad.  No morphing, still no amber.  Light throw.  3 hours - no morphing at all, the amber never showed up.  It’s not very strong, but I am in love with it.  There’s still a decent throw, I can smell it when the air moves around me, and I don’t have to be nose-to-skin to smell it.  I might need a back up on this one!

On me Leave marks smells like a lovely, soft Violet candy floss 💜I don't get alot of the amber but I think it might be contributing to the fluffy, candy floss like scent I'm getting from this. It's a light hearted, soft scent. Even though this has candy as a note it is not too sweet or cloying.