Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

I don't think I've ever smelled anything like this.  It's undeniably cherry when it's wet on skin.  On the dry down, though, the salt really comes through.  It developed into something like cherry saltwater taffy.  It's not super strong or overwhelming.  I'm super curious as to what it's going to become as it rests.

Wet, I get a lot of candy-like cherry that reminds me of the cherry chapstick from the 90s. As it dries, I get the aquatic notes a lot more. It is aquatic and salty, but less like ambergris than I was expecting. I feel like I can smell a white floral in here and it's got a bit of a funky edge. The cherry fades into the background and I'm left with a floral aquatic. I'm going to let this sit and revisit it later to see what happens.

Wet: smells like I dipped my fingers into the syrupy brine of a jar of maraschino cherries and wiped it on my sweaty arm.

As it sits, it smells more like that....powdered cherry candy dip? 

This reminds me of Un which is also a candy cherry powder, but add salty skin.

There's definitely a background citrusy skin musk happening, so the whole thing smells like 'tropical starbursts water' on me.

If you like powdery candy cherry and skin musk, this is for you.

Wet this is bright juicy cherry and saltwater- really interesting! The drydown smells remarkably like Lightning to me. Aquatic-y, a touch salty with a whisper of the cherry in the background. Smells nice when dry, but I already have Lightning. I really like the initial stage though, maybe it'll stay like that in a locket?

Edited by bygraveyardlight

This started off kind of like cherry Starburst hit by a wave of salty ocean water, but then it just became all about the salt as the cherry did a disappearing act on me.

Come back, cherry! 😭

Just delightful. Fruity scents are tough for me. Cherry & strawberry especially, as they can easily go too far waxy chapstick or fruity incense or potpourri for me, when I want fruity candy. This here is a win for me!! Bright, tart, cherry flavor! The salty note was promising for me, and yep - this is a beautiful combo. Cherry saltwater taffy. Lasts a decent while for me and gradually fades to something a with a little more clean & floral vibe. Put it on at night and wake up smiling. So fun. Gonna be great in the summer!