Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

White Chocolate and Fruity Puff-Style Cereal

This is exactly as I thought it would be a fruity Trix cereal milk. But the white chocolate makes the milk sweeter not creamier. The way I like it! The fruit is not strong it’s exactly like smelling a box of Trix cereal. I love it. Good throw and wear length too! 😋

I need a back of this one! Truly smells like milky white chocolate-y trix cereal, neither overpowers the other, they’re both equally present and harmonious with each other. I could wax poetic about this one all day, it such a happy scent, delicious and unique, the perfect cereal scent! 

I don't know that I exactly get a fruity puff cereal vibe from this, but it is a lot of fun. The lab's white chocolate note is a supporting player in this blend, adding a sweet and creamy foundation to the sugary sweet fruity cereal. The cereal honestly reminds me of the huckleberry-flavored goodies you can get in the western United States. If this had a colder vibe, I'd say it was huckleberry soft serve. Melted huckleberry soft serve, maybe? Not quite what I was expecting but still yummy!

To me, this is spot on for the two listed notes (though I get that huckleberry candy comparison!). Very sweet and sugary; a bit too much for me to be tempted to bottle, but I think I'll enjoy the decant. 

This is more cereal than white chocolate on me, though it is a very berry cereal on me and more like Cap'n Crunch Berries with just the berries. The white chocolate lingers in the background, but it is surprisingly light on me compared to the berry cereal component of this scent.

I had debated blind bottling this scent, but decided to hold off since I already have several cereal scents. I'm glad I did that, as I don't love this one as much as those, but I am glad I decided to try it.

I feel like I've smelled this before in a bath and body or candle form from somewhere else and I wish that I could place it.  I get very sweet milk chocolate and an intense, sugary, candied berry (kinda like blueberry, but not quite).  It's warm and cloying on me and doesn't really make me think of cereal because it's way more intense and syrupy rather than soft, puffed, or grainy.

I think this has been my biggest letdown of this year's Lupers because I usually adore bpal's white chocolate and this is leaning more milk chocolate smelling on me for some reason, and I don't think that it really smells like a cereal note.  I think that it smells really cheap and more like something that I'd want in a candle, unfortunately.  It starts off very strong and overwhelming and then fades a lot around the 15 minute mark and also goes a little plasticy.

White chocolate and indeed, fruity puffed cereal. I get something somewhere between Cap'n Crunch Berries and Trix. And oddly, anise--although my skin finds anise in things others generally don't so I wouldn't stress about that, and for my part, I like anise so I'm perfectly happy with that turn of events. I hope this is enough of a hit that we get more cereal scents because this is delicious smelling.