Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

This is exactly as advertised - rich dark fudgy chocolate (it reminds me of the Yule scent Lump of Coal) with soft fluffy marshmallows underneath.  This is close to the skin with a light throw.  YUM!

I agree with the review above--straightforward, as advertised. It's not a dry cacao, it's distinctly fudgy. I think I am getting more throw than they are, however. I have on a very small amount, and I can smell it without bringing my wrist to my nose. I have gotten pickier about chocolate scents as time has gone on, but this one is definitely a keeper for me.

Incredible in the bottle... the lab marshmallow note is one of my favorites. Unfortunately, the chocolate turns to plastic the moment it hits my skin, although the marshmallow doesn't change. I'm going to try to layer it and see what happens.

Exactly what I wanted! So much so that now I'm craving brownies covered in marshmallow fluff. That's exactly what this is, a fudgy brownie covered in marshmallow fluff.

fudge marshmallow heard me saying that a lot of chocolate scents don't end up smelling very chocolatey on me, and was like "oh no she didn't! somebody hold my purse!"  

decadently sweet chocolate goo.  i personally don't get a distinct marshmallow note, but the chocolate seems intensely sticky and sweet.  like eating hot fudge topping by the spoonful! 

i stand chastened, fudge marshmallow!  this is a whole CHOCOLATE experience. 

This is great! It smells like someone infused a marshmallow with a cocoa puff, and I'm here for it.

I'm debating a bottle, even though I have plenty of chocolate scents and plenty of marshmallow ones. This is not as bold as a lot of chocolate scents, though. Definitely a fudge marshmallow, not a chocolate-covered one!

This is like 50/50 the perfect marshmallow and the perfect chocolate.  It's realistic like sticking your face into a bag of marshmallows, all creamy and sugary and vanilla-y, and the chocolate is like a perfect mug of rich, fudgey hot chocolate.  Very satisfying.

This is chocolate chocolate chocolately. 💜 I death matched it with Bliss, and while they start out very similar, the end result is so different. Whereas Bliss turns into shea butter on me, this ends up at chocolate-flavored gourmand sugar, so it wins. My only gripe with this, and why I almost didn't upgrade, is that I have to really slather to get a nice chocolate haze going. But my partner loves it on me, he says it smells like I bathed in Yoohoo so...that's a bottle.

What it says on the tin. Fudgy, chocolatey, marshmalloey. Boyfriend said it smelled like vanilla and food. It's not too doughy, bready, or cloying. Always happy to find gourmands that work on me! 

As advertised! At least on me, it's more fudgy than marshmallow. It also reads as a drier fudge (cacao/cocoa?) than I expected, but I like a dusty chocolate note. I do appreciate that the marshmallow sticks around for the 6ish hour wear I got out of it. Glad to have snagged a bottle in the swaps!