Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
MaggotParade

Kids cosmetics pink candy scent?

Hi! There's a specific sort of smell, that I associate with kids makeup sets/perfumes, but for the life of me I've no clue what i could like it to. 

But I'm looking for a bpal that would be sweet, and candy like, something pink?

Maybe something that smells like those candy necklaces.

I'm sorry this is so vague, but I'd like to hear your best recommendations for sweet candy scents.

X-Rayed Candy Bag from '22's Weenies might be what you're looking for.  Smells like, well, candy.

Jiggery Pokkery from the Antonin Scalia scents would probably hit both pink and candy as it's a cotton candy scent with a smidge of orange and vanilla.

More lemony than pink, but Lemon-Scented Sticky Bat might hit the spot, same with Gobo from Fraggle Rock if you replace the yellow lemon with grapefruit.

If you want that scent but maybe a little more grown-up, try Hollywood Babylon.

Edit: Now that it appears Pink Lovebird is making a comeback come the next Luper release, that might be exactly what you’re looking for! Also ditto on the Pink and Blue Candycanes that two others have mentioned if you don’t mind a bit of mint

Edited by Area51Fugitive

High Strung Daisies, Last Days of Summer Fro-Yo and Pink and Blue Candy Canes. Alice and Merry Owls on Velocipedes and Tricycles are also very pink to me but not so much candy pink. Xanthe the Weeping Clown smells like candy necklaces to me. Cerus, Pink Quartz Bedroom, Bugbear Doula and Mouse Circus are pink and child-like. I think Xanthe and Last Days of Summer Fro-Yo are closest to what you're looking for, but they're all good. Bitches Love Unicorns too.

Edited by scentedbythesun

Hmmm...Bitches Love Unicorns might be perfect, but good luck finding it. 😐

I'd also suggest the GC's Megaera, which smells like pixie stix to me, and Carnal, which smells like candy fruit slices. Orris often gives fragrances a powdery sweetness, to my nose, that can give a powder or powdery candy vibe when mixed with other notes.  Tamora smells a bit like vanilla play doh to me. 🙂

Edited by VetchVesper

Hime gyaru might hit the spot, but like with "Bitches love unicorns" as VetchVesper reccomended, GOODLUCK finding it lol.... Mouse circus might actually be what you're looking for. Its a verrrryyy pink scent to me, cotton candy from the lab does tend to smell pink. 

Titania! It's a big juicy candy grape that fades into a cute and sugary pink sweet pea. Color synesthesia wise, it's hot pink and bright purple to me.

Grape candy isn't quite the same vibe as a candy necklace or kids cosmetics, but this one gave me such a strong sense of nostalgia that I figure it's worth a rec. Plus it's impable, so you can try it without too much $$$.