Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Silvertree

Two Women on Veranda Overlooking the Sea

Got this for the Ghost and Mrs. Muir vibes. This is nice! It's mostly about the sea salt and soft, dried rose petals. I'm not getting much astringent tea or teak, maybe in the background. It's softer than most ozone blast aquatic blends. Soft, clean, feminine, and fresh.

I think I like it better than Bluebeard's Wife, if that helps.

One of my favorites of the rosey aquatic blends by the Lab, plus the bottle is pretty. There is a Nemo's Dreamscape ASMR video featuring the same art.

Edited by RoseThornAndOak

When i put it on, there's a green aquatic element here that reminds of something from the GC collection. I have figured it out!!!

This is a wonderful replacement for Herbert West from the Lovecraft collection.

The rose in both blends are so much alike, perhaps the one here is a tad bit more aquatic and green tinged. A green aquatic transparent rose 🌹

Unfortunately, this is very soapy on me. But a lot of aquatic rose scents are. As mentioned by others, mostly a sea salt and rose duo. I would describe this as an aquatic scent before a rose one.

This was a lovely soft rose on me, with just a hint of a sea breeze near the beginning. I'll need to do a slightly heavier application test, as it didn't linger overly long on my skin, but I quite liked it nonetheless.

On my skin, there is a warm but soft wood note, like well used teak furniture, and the waft of rich black tea, well balanced with a cool fresh sea breeze's salty note. Like sitting somewhere overlooking the sea with a cup of tea. The dried rose petals are a faint background note on me, adding just a touch of something floral, like a bunch of dried roses across the room but in the flow of air. The rose scent definitely seems to be carried on the salt air from some distance.

It's lovely and comforting as a scent, and I really like this element of sea breeze that sort of ties the scent together.