Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

An oil of effervescent charm, quirky humor, captivation, and enchantment. The allure of the odd, the magnetism of Poe’s “strangeness in the proportion,” the amplification and cultivation of the strange things about you that make you uniquely lovely.

Sweet fennel essential oil (Foeniculum vulgare ssp. capillaceum var. dulce) and bronze fennel leaves, flowers, and seed from the TAL garden (Foeniculum vulgare), white lotus absolute (Nelumbo nucifera Gaertn.), blue vervain extract, herb and flowers from the TAL garden (Verbena hastata), violet leaf absolute (Viola odorata), CO2 extract of cardamom and crushed cardamom pods (Elettaria cardamomum), apple pulp and fruit compound from the TAL garden (M. pumila), flouve absolute (Anthoxanthum odoratum), honey absolute (Apis meliferra), and spearmint essential oil and leaf from the TAL garden (Mentha spicata).

This oil is NOT vegan.

Scent-wise, the notes all feature, in the order listed in the description. Overall warm and sweet. The apple is subdued; the spearmint natural and warm, most prominent in the drydown.

It’s still a weird time in collective history, so I reached for Lepos this week out of curiosity, and it does the trick. Centering in self in a calm, new, and different way, a bit like coming home to one’s own Being, the self that has always been and that is just fine, good as is, and pleasant to know and sit with a while. I like me. But today I notice I also like being reminded that I do, which was a surprise to me.

Lepos is unique, most cleverly composed, and friendly, like a stealth bestie you forgot you know. I am so happy that Beth manifests these exquisite helps.. :wub2: