Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

The Phosphorescent Fires in the Far Mist

The Phosphorescent Fires in the Far Mist is an oil of inspiration in the arts, and was crafted as a catalyst in the creation of divine art and poetry – celestial, infernal, and terrestrial.

Orange blossom absolute and petals from the TAL garden (Citrus aurantium var. amara), lime essential oil and peel (Citrus x aurantifolia), white lotus absolute (Nelumbo nucifera Gaertn), sage essential oil and leaf (Salvia officinalis), bay laurel essential oil and leaf from the TAL garden (Laurus nobilis), frankincense essential oil and tears (Boswellia sacra), sea moss (Chondrus crispus), kelp (Laminariales), lemon essential oil and peel (Citrus x limon), clementine peel (Citrus × clementina), citronella essential oil (Cymbopogon winterianus), horehound (Marrubium vulgare), blue vervain from the TAL garden (Verbena hastata), and violet leaf absolute (Viola odorata).

From my TAL Group Post from Jan 17th 2023:

Today I got to try The Phosphorescent Fires in the Far Mist out at my first songwriting session with a new partner. It was utterly magical. We worked so well together and created 4 beautiful new pieces. Both of us challenging each other and working in ways we wouldn’t have if we’d been on our own. And all through the day I could smell this beautiful blend around me bringing me joy and inspiration. I’m working the whole week with her, and ill be using up every drop of this decant as I do. Bottle on the horizon for sure. I am truly bowled over with the blessings today and this gift of an oil.

🤍

and on April 13th 2023

Been struggling with a lot lately and confidence has been in the proverbial 🚽  - but today I layered Charisma 💗 and Phosphorescent 🌌 Fires 🔥 to teach today and I feel amazing. And for the first time in ages, I’ve felt like myself. 

This oil is everything 🩵🤍💛