Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Bright, sugary citrus. I mostly get mandarin. The lime and plum might be in the background supporting somewhere, but I don't get the black tea or white musk. After a while this does shift on my to a plum scent, with what I swear is a little bit of autumn spice. While I did enjoy it, as I love citrus, I was hoping for some of the other notes to play a more important role in the scent.

Citrusy white musk with a tart, plummy twist. Festive and fun! I’m happy with my decant but won’t be upgrading to a bottle. Glad I found a citrus blend that works on my skin. 

This started out promising in the decant, with the citrus notes (with the mandarin balancing out the tartness of the lime and bergamot) and tea standing out. Unfortunately, on my skin, the plum amps up and overtakes the whole blend -- sweetly fruity, but also weirdly spicy, in an autumn-potpourri sort of way. I may hold onto my decant for scent locket use, because while I do like it in the decant, my skin takes the plum note and does unpleasant things with it.

A perfect fruity black tea scent. I'm too much of a space cat to brew properly most of the time, so I get something bitter and oversteeped, but! If I got my hands on the perfect blend and I didn't louse it up, I imagine it would smell like this. Plum can go super sour on me sometimes, but here it's well balanced with the other fruits and I can still smell the tea. I love how the mandarin adds a juicy pop at the beginning and then lingers around in the background too.  

In the imp this is sharp citrus (mostly lime and bergamot) and dark sweet plum. There's something almost fizzy, and it makes me think of like an expensive artisan soda. On my skin the order shuffles to be more plum and mandarin prominent, and as it dries I get a deep woody-adjacent tea backing it up. There is something very autumnal about it, and it makes me look forward to cozy weather.