Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Silvertree

Hooligan Frogs Bowling with Mushroom Pins

very mushroomy to start with, but then i get layers of sweet tobacco, velvety green moss and lichen, and musky ambrette seed.  cologney, but not in an aggressively butch way. green shading towards brown. i like this more as the mushroom fades into the background... it's just so musty,  sometimes it makes me feel a bit queasy. 

it feels greener as it settles in, with the moss/lichen taking top spot, and telepgraphing more cologne vibes as a result.  eventually it flattens out on me, going a bit stale.  the mushroom undertone gives it some interest, but also ramps up the mustiness over time. 

end result:  drab cologne and stale earth.

In the imp this is more rich and cozy than I expected, mostly tobacco, sandalwood and ambrette with a touch of moss. On my skin it is similar with the barest hint of mushroom adding some more earthiness. I get a bit of a brighter green note, I don't think it's the moss, but whatever Beth has added to make 'green' sandalwood. Maybe a bit of lime? I can't quite pull it out, but it definitely pushes the scent a little fresher than full on cozy.