Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Fruity and cheerful! It reminds me very much of Invisible Gingerbread Man without the gingerbread and I am assuming it must be the same lemon note. BPAL's blackberry can be really loud, but here it's pretty well tamed under the lemon, and I can't even pick out the blackcurrant. It's a delightful lemon soda, something I will enjoy wearing in the spring or even just as a pick-me-up.

I am in love with this scent. Cheerful lemon effervescence indeed! The blackberry and black current notes are still present, and it definitely doesn't go to lemon cleaner like some citruses. It almost reminds me of Unarmed and Laughing, not because it shares notes, but because it has the same almost fizzy quality. It makes me want to invent a mixed drink that tastes like this smells.

Lemon soda with blackberry and blackcurrant. A very bright and fresh, carbonated lemon scent. There's just enough of the blackberry and blackcurrant to notice, but this is definitely a lemon pop/champaign scent. Only negative is it didn't have a great wear time on me. Overall, would recommend for carbonated/pop/champaign lovers.

This is a sweet, bright lemon, and like others have mentioned, has an almost fizzy quality. There's definitely also elements of soft syrupy notes of blackcurrant and blackberry. Everything in this is bright and juicy, and it makes for a very light, joyful scent. Effervescent is indeed a good word to describe this scent!

I feel like this is going to be a scent that translates well year round, and has notes that would make for a very good drink year round.

I love this scent. It reminds me of those fizzing lemon candies that used to be sold, but with added fruit elements. Definitely a good one to wear when you need something to perk you up throughout the day.