Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Milk tea boba with white pepper, ginger, honey and vanilla,

spilled over the crisp scent of clean linen and tossed into a snowdrift.

Oh my, this is lovely, and exactly what I imagined it would be!

I just got my new Yules in yesterday, so I'm trying to do quick reviews for the ones I got. Snow White Rabbit is immediately sweet and a bit creamy and the spice notes are light and tickle my nose just a tad. The Snow White snow comes out as it dries, blending in a soft and powdery coolness. The linen scent is subtle in the background but definitely adds a clean, fresh laundry feel to it to balance the gourmand notes.

This is so wearable and pretty, and I think it will work year-round. It isn't a heavy scent at all, but has good lasting power and decent throw.

This turned out pretty good! Snow White, coconut, vanilla, linen, fresh and clean with sweet snow.  The honey isn't detectable to me, there's a super faint fruit note that dissapates quickly, maybe the ginger but I dig it. 

Very nice.

While I love the Mad Tea Party and have bottles of many of the scents, White Rabbit is one that has been relegated to imp only status, mainly because of the linen. But I thought, hey, this is White Rabbit mixed with Snow White (which I adore), and MILK TEA BOBA!? This is as good as it could possibly get! So I blind bottled it, breaking my no-bottle-of-the-variant-unless-you-have-a-bottle-of-the-original rule.

Well... first off, let me just say that there is no milk tea or boba in this, which I'm bummed about because I frequent one of the best milk tea/boba places ever almost every other day and I was really hoping to get a boba tea note from this. Alas.

It goes on with the White Rabbit's normal black tea note, ginger, and honey, swirled with the creamy chill of Snow White, and I enjoy this phase of the scent. But then the linen pops up, and it goes wonky on me as it sometimes does. In this case, there's a phase where this goes very baby wipe on me and it overpowers the rest of the scent, before the Snow White asserts itself and is like, nope, we're not doing this anymore, and that funky linen phase passes. But then the scent mostly becomes all about the Snow White with only hints of the of the other notes on me.

I think those who already have a good track record with White Rabbit will appreciate this, as long as they're not expecting any boba tea from this. While I'm sad by the lack of boba tea and my skin chemistry funking this up, I'm going to set it aside for a while and come back to it in a month to see if I have a better experience with it. It could be that I may just have to scent locket this one.

I can make out the backdrop of Snow White's scent here, but it's faint. The spice stands out quite a bit followed by the linen and honey. I would say there's a general "milkiness" to the scent especially at first, but I couldn't say whether it smells like boba or not. It's quite sweet at this stage. As it dries down it's the spice and linen/cleanness of the scent that linger. Not a lot of throw and not super lasting in it's first stage, but a very lovely scent.

Snow, linen, and ginger. I don't get the other listed notes, but there is a noticeable sweetness to the scent. I would describe it as a trio note, but the three noticeable components, snow, linen, and ginger, blend so well together on me, that unless I'm concentrating, I cannot tell them apart. Very pleasant, it retains the fluffiness of the snow note, while having a crispness from the ginger, helped by the linen.

This does smell like the 2 scents combined (not surprisingly).  The one thing worth noting, to me, the ginger stands out more than it does in White Rabbit.  

I don't usually wear either of these but I'm enjoying the combination here.  I got it for my partner, he is a White Rabbit fan, but he thinks this is too powdery.  So, I shall wear it myself.  : )

I love this one ~

it’s got a cool clean smell at first- in freshly washed laundry territory, but it’s not cloying, just rather uplifting.   I’m not really a laundry scent person, but something about the finish of this works for me, I guess just all the other good stuff balancing it out and taking away any soapy cloying chemical edges.  So it’s just fresh without the bothersome parts.  The ginger and pepper don’t read as super obvious (spicy) to me- they come off as more of like a part of the floatiness the sheets or something. 

then it starts leaning into the snow white more - it gets a cool oddly creamy coconutty faintest hint of floral snowy overlay.  The coconut starts getting a little fruity or tangy on me for a short time but thankfully it doesn’t last long.  

and in the final stage, it becomes a pale gently sweetened creamy vanilla tea, with maybe a slight tone of boba to it or bubble tea vibe - but that aspect isn’t super obvious.   

the whole scent is pure white tones and very ethereal and clean and pretty.  My favorite part about it is how it has three distinct stages and wears a pretty long time for each one (scents tend to go through their phases pretty quickly on me usually) 

Somehow both sweeter and fresher than White Rabbit, Snow White Rabbit is definitely a winner for me. Ginger and snow are definitely the dominant notes, with linen still notable. I do get a bit of boba tea sweetness, and a whiff of Snow White's flowers (which delights me - but then, I love Snow White). There is a brown sugar note to it that gets stronger after a half hour or so.

I like this a lot more than the OG White Rabbit's starchy linen, sharp pepper and ginger, and milky yet astringent tea.  Original White Rabbit always felt a bit too cold and too sharp for me, even though it has its charms.  Snow White Rabbit feels like a far prettier scent that's both more clean and more sweet than the original.  I get more of the honey from this version, swirled in with Snow White's fluffy vanilla, and more of a fresh laundry scent that reminds me of spring flower scented laundry detergent and soft, white sheets.  Only lasts about 4 hours on my skin, but I really enjoy it and am considering ordering a full bottle.  A clean, springtime vanilla with swirls of honey and soapy floral.

This is a clean scent, to me. I wear this a lot before bed because it’s clean, comforting, and not too abrasive for bedtime. I’ve never smelled Snow White before, but I have smelled White Rabbit. The notes that I’m getting for this blend are clean linen, cool snow, honey, and an unidentifiable floral. I normally can’t do honey scents, but it’s very well blended and isn’t too in your face. I don’t necessarily get coconut from it, but I can understand where that note is coming from (if that makes any sense). Overall, it’s clean and comforting and I think like it more than the originally White Rabbit.

The original White Rabbit is one of my all time faves and I also like Snow white so this one was a no brainer for me. This one feels like a familiar blend of both of these scents.

I find Snow white rabbit to be similar to the original but with a dollop of snow. I get more linen and less milk though from this version though so the result is more of a clean, linen and snow scent. It's not a sharp though, more of a soft clean, snowy scent. After this settles into the skin it becomes more milky and I get more of the Snow White.