Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

i think this is a very successful marriage of the two dissimilar scents! i can find the goblin and the snow white very clearly. it starts off as a creamier, sweeter goblin, and ends up as snow white with a woodsy gobliny depth. the hinge point seems to be the coconut elements that both blends share... the creamy snow white coconut and the husky black one, distinct but cohesive. they are kind of the centerpiece around which everything else meshes.

incredible longevity on this one, which is nothing new for me and snow white. i put it in my hair, and could still smell it when i took my hair down at the end of the second day! 

I get a whiff of patchouli at first, but it quickly drowns underneath the sweeter notes.  Snow Goblin is like all of the darkness was removed from Goblin and I'm left with a buttery coconut and hint of dry, slightly earthy coconut husk that are swimming in lots of Snow White's fluffy vanilla and hint of marzipan paste.  This is a vanilla & coconut gourmand scent on me more than anything else.  Only lasts about 2 hours on my skin, but is pleasant, sweet, creamy, and rich.

In the decant: Extra coconutty Snow White with a dash of patchouli.

Wet: Coconut oil-fried Snow White.

Dry: Snow White and toasted coconut. I don't get any patchouli or benzoin from this. My skin chemistry is changing yet again and is now turning most coconut smells into fragrant coconut oil, which sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. It works here mostly. It'd work better if the patchouli showed up. Not sure that will happen on me since it never did with Sugar Plum Goblin.

My little bottle just arrived with me yesterday. It was sent over in a combo order with a friend so it’s been resting at her house for a few weeks already. I probably should give it another few days, but I couldn’t wait!

So going on wet - on me - pure Play Dough (which I have learned is what Snow White smells like on me. I think it’s the Almond/Marzipan note).

Then dries down to a sort of “wet” yet green and almost creamy?? patchouli.

Kind of smells like melting snow/ice on earth fresh with spring crocuses sprouting, mixed a with a bottle of patchouli that was spilled there before the snow. Waiting  to see if it develops any further. Quite close to skin.

Nice. And an interesting adaptation of Goblin, and I will definitely wear it. But think I prefer Goblin on its own. 

But this may change. I will pop back in a few weeks to see if I’ve changed my mind! 

Edited by Irish Sea Mermaid