Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Silvertree

Cranberry and Skin Musk

Kind of a cranberry Crayola crayon, at first sniff. It's cooler than I expected - skin musk is usually very warm, but the cranberries are cold. It's a bit of okay, nothing exciting, will need to stash it for a while and see if it improves with time as musk often does.

This is exactly what I hoped for when I ordered a blind bottle! The cranberry has that sweet tartness, not very strong, and it seems to be tamed by the skin musk. I was intrigued by a couple other of the cranberries but didn't want to risk something strong or sharp. This is neither. It's very wearable for any occasion, especially in close quarters. It's a pleasant perfume that is neither too fruity nor too musky and wears close to the skin.

interesting! this is the first one from the bog i've tried that doesn't open by hitting me with the cran-hammer.  foremost is a clean, sweet skin musk, like working up a light, clean sweat and catching a faint, lingering, indistinct trace of this morning's perfume.  there's a nice little demure pop of cranberry, not too tart... like white cranberry.  as the notes warm up and mingle on the skin, it gains some sweetness and it almost smells like strawberry to me.  it feels youthful and pretty.

The cool/fresh in this reminds me of Black Ice Sleeper. It's a very cool but bright cranberry scent with not much skin musk. I think I'll set it aside for a bit longer to see if the skin musk comes through more in strength. BTW: I live in a very cold place - so - it's probably still in a sort of mail shock! 

Edited by Sjofn

Skin musk, and a whiff of cranberry fruitiness, but one that doesn't code as cranberry, just a fruity overlay - but yeah slightly fruity skin musk. Medium throw and wear length.

This one starts off with loud, sweet-tart cranberry, but as it wears, the cranberry calms and a clean, just vaguely soapy skin musk emerges. This is more of a skin musk with a faint hint of cranberry on my skin. I can pass on a full bottle, but I'll keep my decant.