Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Silvertree

Carved Wooden Abattoir

a whole lotta dragon’s blood and a little bit of pine. 

if you liked a torch steeped in blood, but were put off by the pitchy-ness, definitely give this one a spin. 

Gorgeous spicy pine, with some dragon's blood and a metallic strangeness hovering in the background. I agree with the comparison to my beloved torch steeped in blood, if you like that one, give the slaughterhouse a try! It's beautiful!

Exactly as described. Blood is thick and spicy and the pine resin starts off acrid like pinesol cleaner but immediately softens down to crisp pine needles and it works. Blood is one of my top favorite scents, and almost all my incenses i burn at home are pine or other coniferous/resinous trees, so this works great for me. 

i am editing a few hours later to say the throw is pretty weak for a scent that comes off so strong at first. Now I only smell it if I hold my wrist up to my nose. Compared to Blood, which I think had a longer and farther throw, this stays pretty close to the skin

Edited by Madame_mina

Pine made more atmospheric and spicy with the blood note. I could almost mistake it for a single note.The blood almost gives the pine a carbonated quality on me. Overall, a more subdued take on a pine scent.

Dragon's blood and metallic pine. Did you whack someone with a 2x4? Yeah, this is probably what that smells like. Medium throw and wear length.

Bloody, bloody pine. More pine bough than pine pitch, so if you prefer pine boughs and usually find pitch or resin, pick this one.