Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Silvertree

Ginormous Yule-ified Yard Skeleton

Sandalwood bones festooned with a pumpkin garland and twinkling multicolored lights

groaning under the weight of crushed peppermint snow.

Really love this scent. I get a good mix of the sandalwood and pumpkin, but no peppermint at all. A coworker said it literally smells like Christmas to her but couldn't explain why. The throw is light and for some reason I wasn't expecting the sandalwood and pumpkin to work well together but they really did.

I smell the peppermint a lot in this, almost like it's mentholated. It smells exactly like it's meant to .. sparkling lights, almost fizzy. And the sandalwood like the skeleton. The pumpkin rounds it out and makes it seasonal. Its weirdly accurate to the title/inspiration. 

Wore this yesterday and pre-shower today!  This is a perfect "between H'ween and Xmas" blend, as one would guess.  In the bottle:  Pumpkin and peppermint!  On, wet:  A hint of a champagne-like note pops up, and everything stays really cool due to the peppermint.  Drydown:  After many hours/overnight, I'm left with a sort of comfy toasty roasted pumpkin with a nice background of warm, dry sandalwood, which finally comes out.  Fun one!

Edited by Threemoons

You know how sometimes those glossy, glowing multicolored strands of Christmas lights on a dark, cold wintry night look like sour, sugar-crystal candied neon orbs strung on chewy licorice filaments? No? Well, they do to me! Imagine you could just crunch your way through all of them. That’s what this scent smells like, just pure, irradiated broken-toothed-but-worth-it joy.